Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Meyer: Trevor played one of his better games Sunday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...francisco/

This whole Meyer hire and regime has to be one giant troll job right? Like Khan is going to come out and soon and say gotcha right? 

That or cocaine can only explain this stunning lack of awareness on Meyers. Was he watching the game? Is he just trying to not throw Trevor under the bus? 

Disclaimer: I am not using this denigrate TL, I have made it very clear his development is being cratered by clowns we call “coaches”
Inept doesn't begin to describe the suckness of Urbs. Worst coaching hire in the NFL by far.
Is there anyone in the Jaguars organization that likes the fans?
Is there anyone in the Jaguars organization that likes the game of football?

What is this crap? Does anyone have any experience as a Browns, Lions or Bengals fan that can lend any light to how a franchise can just suck this bad? Do they really believe that this is working and is a good path forward?

They are killing me smalls.
Wooooow.
I went from loving the Jaguars and the columns, videos and news.
To loving the Jaguars and not bothering with their website.
To loving the Jaguars and this message board.

To liking this message board and appreciating everyone here. As an out of market fan, we have some great people on here. Problem is we are running out of topics, discussions and hope. The absolute destruction of this franchise is awful. We have no national footprint and the owner is whizzing on the local fans. You get a universally liked QB that has cache and you surround him with hot garbage. Good job owner. I feel for you in Jacksonville because you are subsidizing this way more than the rest of us.

I am not looking forward to 2022 off season at all. I just don't see anyone having the fortitude to do what is needed. Heck lets make believe they would eject their mistake, is there anyone that could be installed that would do enough to move forward?
Well he hasn't really had any other good games so you could say it was on of HIS better games.
(11-23-2021, 04:31 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Well he hasn't really had any other good games so you could say it was on of HIS better games.

He had good performances in weeks 4, 5 , and 6.

Neither you nor Meyer know what the [BLEEP] you're talking about apparently.
He was average in weeks 4, 5, and 6.
(11-23-2021, 05:11 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2021, 04:31 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Well he hasn't really had any other good games so you could say it was on of HIS better games.

He had good performances in weeks 4, 5 , and 6.

Neither you nor Meyer know what the [BLEEP] you're talking about apparently.

Games 5 & 6, yes. Game 4, no. He disappeared in the 2nd half
The progress Trevor is making is incredible. He got Offensive Player of the Week according to some idiotic commercial on 1010xl
(11-23-2021, 06:28 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]The progress Trevor is making is incredible.  He got Offensive Player of the Week according to some idiotic commercial on 1010xl

They have to pick someone and everyone knows that James Robinson is better than 56 yards and a TD.
Coach is smoking crack
" A good coach will make their players see what they can be, rather than what they are "
I think that this Falcons game is his best chance at a breakout game. The falcons defense has been horrible, and hopefully Brown will be in the mix along with Jones this game. Hit them on some crossing routes over the middle for crying out loud. Don’t throw deep on third and 4, but rather 2nd and 1.
Well isn't this a fine kettle of fish
Jason Garret just became available lol !!!!!
The presser from yesterday Meyer said he is concerned about the offenses lack of creativity and the lack of development of Lawrence, and he expected both to change.

If y’all really think he doesn’t know what’s going on, you have on blinders. Has he done a great job? Absolutely not. Does someone that’s an egomaniac that is wildly hyper competitive know when his team sucks? Absolutely. Is he smart enough to not throw them all under the bus? Also yes.
"Actually, [it was] one of his better games. There was some surrounding casts that at times didn’t do very well, but Trevor [Lawrence] would be the first one to tell you when he doesn’t play well," Jaguars head coach Urban Meyer said on Monday.

"In my mind, he played well. Good enough? No, not good enough. But he played well, made some great throws, scrambled when he had to, made the right reads on some of them. So, we’ve just got to put it together in all areas and we’re not right now.” 

What. The. Hell. 
#urbandecay
Screw metrics football. Take your number nonsense and shove it. The eyeball test says failure abounds. Heck no it isn't Lawrence's fault it is the rotten crappy owner. Time to bang and bang and bang on the owner sucks pots. Since 2012 the owner Khan lucked into 1 winning season the magical 2017 campaign. The best record outside that one magical years was 6 wins in 2019 with the revamp scapegoat Bortles campaign. This team has been abysmal under the Tony metrics era.
Pages: 1 2