Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: How to ruin Christmas for a child........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now just let me say this..... I'm all for people being able to express themselves and be themselves open and honestly. I know people from all walks of life, from the homeless to people with more money than I can ever dream of having. I have G/L/B/T friends IRL, I know people of just about every creed there is and I treat them all the same, the way I want to be treated..... However, I do have a thing against this, exposing impressionable kids to things they may not understand, and this here might be one of those things..... That, and this company is ruining a tradition for many people and those same people might need to do a lot of explaining to their kids why they are seeing this... I would not want to be in that position... Having said that, I'd like your opinion on this matter... Here's the article:

https://www.westernjournal.com/strange-n...zBIeUrXTlA
Being as it's a Norwegian commercial (done by the post office) and they're ultra progressive when it comes to the LGBTQ community I don't think kids there are going to be confused. If that was played in the U.S. it would be an issue for a lot of people.