Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Donald Trump Hires Illegal Immigrants in order to Shaft Workers - But he's totally on your side now, guys!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<p style="color:rgb(35,35,35);font-familyTongueroximaNovaRegular, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">The suit claimed the contractor, union shop steward and Trump vice president overseeing the job knew there were scores of undocumented Polish men working off the books — but by counting just the handful of union men at the site, they effectively bilked the pension fund out of thousands it was owed.

<p style="color:rgb(35,35,35);font-familyTongueroximaNovaRegular, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">The suit became one of the longest in the history the federal court in the Southern District of New York. During the 1990 trial, several witnesses testified that they had spoken to Trump about the trouble on the job.

<p style="color:rgb(35,35,35);font-familyTongueroximaNovaRegular, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">Albin Lipinski testified that one day in 1980, he walked across the street to Trump's office and spoke to the man himself, transcripts show.

<p style="color:rgb(35,35,35);font-familyTongueroximaNovaRegular, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">"I asked Mr. Trump for my money," he said. "Mr. Trump told me he gave money to Kaszycki and Kaszycki should pay us … I just apologized and I left."

<p style="color:rgb(35,35,35);font-familyTongueroximaNovaRegular, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">A former Trump advisor — a labor negotiator who had been convicted of tax evasion — recalled a conversation with the developer in June 1980.

<p style="color:rgb(35,35,35);font-familyTongueroximaNovaRegular, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">"Donald told me that he was having his difficulties and he admitted to me that — seeking my advice — that he had some illegal Polish employees on the job," Daniel Sullivan testified. "I reacted by saying to Donald that 'I think you are nuts.'"

<p style="color:rgb(35,35,35);font-familyTongueroximaNovaRegular, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(35,35,35);font-familyTongueroximaNovaRegular, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/dona...ed-n397821

Nobody replied to your propaganda, so I am posting to make you feel a little better.
Quote:Nobody replied to your propaganda, so I am posting to make you feel a little better.

What have I told you about feeding trolls?
Nothing to see here. He's on the little people's side now..

:teehee:

Quote:Nobody replied to your propaganda, so I am posting to make you feel a little better.

LOL, propaganda?  You mean the facts?  He went to trial on it.  And finally had to settle out of court...

You keep using that word.  I'm not sure it means what you think it means.
Not to mention the illegals working at Trump Tower (Why do you think those taco bowls are the BEST?)
Quote:LOL, propaganda? You mean the facts? He went to trial on it. And finally had to settle out of court...

You keep using that word. I'm not sure it means what you think it means.

News networks not showing the entire collapsing of Hillary is also propaganda. I'm fully aware of the definition of the word.
Quote:News networks not showing the entire collapsing of Hillary is also propaganda. I'm fully aware of the definition of the word.

She released thorough medical records yesterday. Still your not happy?
Quote:She released thorough medical records yesterday. Still your not happy?
Doctors notes and some scans she has had? Not buying it. Something is wrong with her. It isn't hard to see.

They aren't detailed records. They are filtered by her shady doctor. They are only releasing enough to try to get the country off her back but it's not going to work when she has another "episode".
Quote:She released thorough medical records yesterday. Still your not happy?

Those weren't medical records.

CNN’s Gupta: Clinton Health Document Release ‘Not A Release of Medical Records By Any Means’
My mom once wrote a note to the teacher saying I was sick when I missed 3rd grade for a day to go to Disney. The note was good.
Can you imagine busting your butt and committing your life to become a doctor then find yourself violating your ethics flat out lying for a crooked politician one day?
I think Hillary got the doctor from Cannonball Run to write the note.
So you think the Doctor is lying? Even though you have never once met nor do you know the doctor, but you convinced the doc is lying?

Is this true?
Uhhh... This thread is about trump hiring illegal immigrants.  

<p style="color:rgb(35,35,35);font-familyTongueroximaNovaRegular, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">The suit claimed the contractor, union shop steward and Trump vice president overseeing the job knew there were scores of undocumented Polish men working off the books — but by counting just the handful of union men at the site, they effectively bilked the pension fund out of thousands it was owed.

<p style="color:rgb(35,35,35);font-familyTongueroximaNovaRegular, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">The suit became one of the longest in the history the federal court in the Southern District of New York. During the 1990 trial, several witnesses testified that they had spoken to Trump about the trouble on the job.

<p style="color:rgb(35,35,35);font-familyTongueroximaNovaRegular, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">Albin Lipinski testified that one day in 1980, he walked across the street to Trump's office and spoke to the man himself, transcripts show.

<p style="color:rgb(35,35,35);font-familyTongueroximaNovaRegular, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">"I asked Mr. Trump for my money," he said. "Mr. Trump told me he gave money to Kaszycki and Kaszycki should pay us … I just apologized and I left."

<p style="color:rgb(35,35,35);font-familyTongueroximaNovaRegular, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">A former Trump advisor — a labor negotiator who had been convicted of tax evasion — recalled a conversation with the developer in June 1980.

<p style="color:rgb(35,35,35);font-familyTongueroximaNovaRegular, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">"Donald told me that he was having his difficulties and he admitted to me that — seeking my advice — that he had some illegal Polish employees on the job," Daniel Sullivan testified. "I reacted by saying to Donald that 'I think you are nuts.'"

Quote:I think Hillary got the doctor from Cannonball Run to write the note.

Seriously though.. that's Trump's doctor who did the 45 second physical.
Quote:So you think the Doctor is lying? Even though you have never once met nor do you know the doctor, but you convinced the doc is lying?

Is this true?

Based on everything that has happened up until this point, I am fully convinced this doctor is bending the truth. Probably just as scared for their life as these IT guys pleading the 5th.

Quote:Seriously though.. that's Trump's doctor who did the 45 second physical.

Maybe Hillary can open a series of pickle jars to show the American people just how healthy she is?
Quote:Uhhh... This thread is about trump hiring illegal immigrants.  

Did you say hire? Has Hillary hired anybody in her entire life besides the PI to follow Bill?
Pages: 1 2