Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Government Overreach in Your Private Home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've said it many times before and I'll say it here again...... This entire COVID BS is all about having total control over people lives. For those that don't believe me, just look around and open your eyes to what is happeniing......

CA County's Insane New Mask Mandate Applies to Private Homes

If you happen to be celebrating Thanksgiving in California's Santa Cruz County this year, you're in for an extra helping of government intrusion thanks to a new mask mandate being levied on all residents whether they're vaccinated against the Wuhan coronavirus or not. 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbro...K9-i2G-I08
Good. They deserve it. They had a chance to recall amd chose their fate.
If anything it illustrates the disillusion California’s government has of itself because how many people will observe this rule in their own homes and how many violations will be enforced. Allow me to answer: zero. This is nothing but pure posturing, which is a symptom of feckless governance.
(11-29-2021, 10:38 AM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]I've said it many times before and I'll say it here again...... This entire COVID BS is all about having total control over people lives. For those that don't believe me, just look around and open your eyes to what is happeniing......

Explain this bit to me.  

Why and for what benefit?
(11-29-2021, 03:22 PM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2021, 10:38 AM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]I've said it many times before and I'll say it here again...... This entire COVID BS is all about having total control over people lives. For those that don't believe me, just look around and open your eyes to what is happeniing......

Explain this bit to me.  

Why and for what benefit?

Open your damn eyes and see what's happening. It began with the lockdowns, people couldn't go out and enjoy their lives. So called "Non Essential Businesses were shut down which left many people without jobs or an income to pay their rent or bills. What happened then? well, the all powerful Federal Giovernment decided to "provide" (and I use that term loosely) basic needs for the masses, but it barely covered what people needed. Then came the "remedy" from the white house about the eviction moritorium, which meant that Landlords could not evict people for any reason, even if they didn't (couldn't) pay the rent. That action alone essentially took over private property. These landlords STILL had to pay taxes on the properties, pay for upkeep and repairs and keep the places in decent condition. BUt how could they do that when they had NO MONEY flowing in? Many of them had to sell their properties and lose the income that was generated from them which in turn lowered their standard of living. Can you imagine the feeling of having to lose something you put your life in to because the government said you couldn't do with that property what you needed to do? I bet you can't... The mask, the vaccinations that never end (which we still do not know the long terms effects of) is only doing one thing, making those in BIG PHARMA rich beyond their wildest dreams, and it'a all being paid for with tax payer money. The total goal of this "New World Order" scheme is to have total control of everything that anyone, or any cpompany, can produce. Once they acheive that, do you think it's any stretch of the imagination that you'll need governmant permission to do anything? Look at the banking bill that was in congress, it gave the IRS total permission to spy on your bank accounts. Deposit or withdraw anything over $600, well, the IRS would know about it. The effect of that being to control your spending on what they want you to spend your money on. If the government don't like what you do with your money, well, that;s going to come back to haunt you as they would want to know exactly where your money is going, especially if it's not going to them. This whole thing reeks of communism creeping up on us. Where the "Elite" control everything and the common man need permission to do anything he wants to do. The useless United Nations wnats a "One World Government"  which would essentially take away your God Given Freedoms that you enjoy because someone, somewhere, can not stand the fact that you, the indivcidual, have control over your life. This entire COVID Thing was a "Test Run" to see how the masses would react, well, they saw it plain as day in various countries, the Masses revolted against them so.... Now they're upping the ante, OH NO! a new variant to scare people in to believing that they, they government, are  the only ones that can protect them by issueing new restrictions on people and their actions. Well, I for one have not believed from the start that this whole thing was as bad as they wanted us to believe. The whole "Never let a good crisis (even a manufactured one) go to waste" is in full, and plain view of,  the people that refuse to be lab rats or sheep that blindly follow the Government, you know, the ones that actually keep their eyes open..... Thank GOD there are a few of us left that can see through this BS, we'll be the ones that revolt against the actions of the Government when they finally (and they will) Push us too damn far... That point is right around the cornor I fear.... so get ready to be on your knees and bow to the all powerful Government that wants to play God, or be ready to put you very life on the line to protect the freedoms and rights that you enjoy as an individual.
So you think the people in Government are the elite and want to control everyone?  But why?  What's in it for them?

Was this the same

[Image: Illustrated_Current_News-1918-Thompson%2C_Paul.png]
(11-29-2021, 04:07 PM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]So you think the people in Government are the elite and want to control everyone?  But why?  What's in it for them?

Was this the same

[Image: Illustrated_Current_News-1918-Thompson%2C_Paul.png]

Evidently history was not your best class in school and you haven't been recently paying attention to anything other than what you want to see, hear and believe. 

Also, read the article in the thread about the left's destruction of the country, or whatever the title is. That will explain a few things.
(11-29-2021, 10:41 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Good. They deserve it. They had a chance to recall amd chose their fate.
They cheated like they do in every election.

Captivating, take a look around....Build Back Better...all the Governments of the world using the same phrasing. New World Order crap.

Look at Australia, they have concentration camps!
(12-02-2021, 03:14 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Evidently history was not your best class in school and you haven't been recently paying attention to anything other than what you want to see, hear and believe. 

Also, read the article in the thread about the left's destruction of the country, or whatever the title is. That will explain a few things.

it's a genuine question.  Would you have accused the Government of over reach during the 1918 influenza pandemic?  Schools, theaters were all shut down then too.  But once the pandemic was over, things got back to normal.

Once again, what's in it for the Government to have control over the people?  What makes you think that the heads of over 200 countries got together to create a fake pandemic.  Explain why they would do this?
(12-02-2021, 06:02 PM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2021, 03:14 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Evidently history was not your best class in school and you haven't been recently paying attention to anything other than what you want to see, hear and believe. 

it's a genuine question.  Would you have accused the Government of over reach during the 1918 influenza pandemic?  Schools, theaters were all shut down then too.  But once the pandemic was over, things got back to normal.

Once again, what's in it for the Government to have control over the people?  What makes you think that the heads of over 200 countries got together to create a fake pandemic.  Explain why they would do this?
Look into UN Agenda 2030, do some research. They put it all out there.
(12-02-2021, 06:10 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2021, 06:02 PM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]it's a genuine question.  Would you have accused the Government of over reach during the 1918 influenza pandemic?  Schools, theaters were all shut down then too.  But once the pandemic was over, things got back to normal.

Look into UN Agenda 2030, do some research. They put it all out there.

So the pandemic was faked to help achieve the 17 sustainable goals of the UN.

o-kay.
(12-02-2021, 06:32 PM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2021, 06:10 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [ -> ]Look into UN Agenda 2030, do some research. They put it all out there.

So the pandemic was faked to help achieve the 17 sustainable goals of the UN.

o-kay.

Bury your head in the sand. You think they care about you right?
(12-02-2021, 09:31 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2021, 06:32 PM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]So the pandemic was faked to help achieve the 17 sustainable goals of the UN.

o-kay.

Bury your head in the sand. You think they care about you right?

No they don't care about me and that's exactly what the 17 SGs are aimed at. Helping those who need help, not those who have profited and benefitted from raping and pillaging the planet at the expense of the poor.

At what point will you take your head out of the sand and see what's happening in the world, or do you look no further than where to get the best cyber Monday deal?
(12-03-2021, 12:17 AM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2021, 09:31 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [ -> ]Bury your head in the sand. You think they care about you right?

No they don't care about me and that's exactly what the 17 SGs are aimed at. Helping those who need help, not those who have profited and benefitted from raping and pillaging the planet at the expense of the poor.

At what point will you take your head out of the sand and see what's happening in the world, or do you look no further than where to get the best cyber Monday deal?

Raping and pilliaging? LOL, who are you , Blackbeard? arrrh Matey.

Raping and pillaging aside, Government has always wanted to control people, businesses, etc, because its the only way they can remain in existence. Take it from someone who worked for a government entity (electric utility) for many years and has worked for a private IT consulting firm for the last 10. Government is ALWAYS less efficient and more wasteful than private businesses. They dont create wealth or jobs, they just suck off the entities that do. They feel a sense of entitlement, and are not incentivized to perform at a high level. They dont help the poor to escape thier circumstances, they help the poor stay in their same state, usually in exchange for votes. Government at a minimum should provide security, infrastructure, and other than that, they should just get the hell out of the way and let the private sector fill any remaining roles. It's a farce and a tragedy how much our government controls and how many of our tax dollars it wastes.
(12-03-2021, 01:13 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2021, 12:17 AM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]No they don't care about me and that's exactly what the 17 SGs are aimed at. Helping those who need help, not those who have profited and benefitted from raping and pillaging the planet at the expense of the poor.

Raping and pilliaging?  LOL, who are you , Blackbeard?  arrrh Matey. 

Raping and pillaging aside, Government has always wanted to control people, businesses, etc, because its the only way they can remain in existence.  Take it from someone who worked for a government entity (electric utility) for many years and has worked for a private IT consulting firm for the last 10.  Government is ALWAYS less efficient and more wasteful than private businesses.  They dont create wealth or jobs, they just suck off the entities that do.  They feel a sense of entitlement, and are not incentivized to perform at a high level.  They dont help the poor to escape thier circumstances, they help the poor stay in their same state, usually in exchange for votes.  Government at a minimum should provide security, infrastructure, and other than that, they should just get the hell out of the way and let the private sector fill any remaining roles.  It's a farce and a tragedy how much our government controls and how many of our tax dollars it wastes.

Most of corpoate America and in fact, Corporate Everywhere rapes and pillages the planet. Seeking profit ahead of everything else.  Customers demand things cheaper, so we move to build things in South East Asia and South America.  When that becomes too expensive, to Africa we go.

The UN and those SGs are there to say enough is enough. The wealthy need to give back and we all benefit from improving the standard of living of all of the 7+ billion on the planet.

Yep, Government sucks, but to believe the Government want to control everyone is next level tin foil hat stuff.
You're right about the giant corporations. You're wrong about the government.
(12-03-2021, 07:06 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]You're right about the giant corporations. You're wrong about the government.
Agreed. The UN and the govt need to butt the hell out. Giant monolithic Corporations are terrible especially when coupled with Lobbying. Which how the hell is that not bribery?