Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dem senator warns Supreme Court of 'revolution' if Roe v. Wade is overturned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Democrats will stop at nothing to ram their agenda down peoples throats..........

Dem senator warns Supreme Court of 'revolution' if Roe v. Wade is overturned

'I hope the Supreme Court is listening,' Sen. Jeanne Shaheen said

Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, D-N.H., issued a warning to the Supreme Court days before oral arguments in a potential landmark abortion case, claiming that a "revolution" will take place if the high court overturns existing precedent.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem-sen...overturned
I wonder if they'll take a lesson from the Trump supporters and storm the Supreme Court building to try and prevent the court from issuing a ruling.
(11-30-2021, 12:23 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if they'll take a lesson from the Trump supporters and storm the Supreme Court building to try and prevent the court from issuing a ruling.

If they were Democrats, it would be just a "protest".
With the weapons they don't have or know how to use? Look forward to it.
(11-30-2021, 12:23 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if they'll take a lesson from the Trump supporters and storm the Supreme Court building to try and prevent the court from issuing a ruling.

You don’t remember when they did that to try to keep Kavanaugh from being confirmed? Pepperidge Farm remembers…
[Image: MvTlmuDG.jpeg]
This [BLEEP] needs to be left alone.