Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Two Different Federal Judges Just Blocked Biden's Vaccine Mandate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is GREAT news for the people that refuse to be Lab Rats.......

Two Different Federal Judges Just Blocked Biden's Vaccine Mandate

A day after President Joe Biden’s vaccine mandate suffered a major loss in court, two more judges acted to blunt the impact of Biden’s edict.

https://www.westernjournal.com/two-diffe...8q_fF2pAy0
FJB. I'm sure he got enough unwilling sheep to bend the knee to make his unconstitutional mandate worthwhile. Now what happens in 4 months when it wears off...
So essentially they said Let's Go Brandon to his mandates. Good.
It doesn't matter. The ball is in motion. Companies that instituted these policies aren't changing them.
(12-01-2021, 09:56 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't matter. The ball is in motion. Companies that instituted these policies aren't changing them.
Companies now have no support to pass the buck. They are now liable for all damages, all lawsuits, and discrimination.

The State has the power to mandate vaccines. Companies can also make it a condition of employment. That is established law. There are 2 issues that they now have. They have mandated an EUA drug and a federal judge ruled that there is a difference with the FDA approved vaccine. They have also discriminated against people with religious and medical exemptions.

They can choose not to change the policy but they have to approve the exemptions. They also will have to deal with lawsuits if they harm someone with an EUA drug.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
(12-01-2021, 09:56 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't matter. The ball is in motion. Companies that instituted these policies aren't changing them.

Not entirely true. St Vincent's Ascension (hospitals and primary care centers) here in Jacksonville lifted the mandate and the suspensions of those employees that were released for refusing the vaccine.
I noticed that. They are hurting. Yet companies like Cisco are moving ahead full steam. These giant corporations either can't or won't come off it. That's more specifically what I was referring to. I said this when the policy was made: It was never designed to be constitutional. It was designed to get the corporate world to do the government's bidding. They knew that, and they got a lot of people vaccinated because of it.
(12-06-2021, 03:14 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed that. They are hurting. Yet companies like Cisco are moving ahead full steam. These giant corporations either can't or won't come off it. That's more  specifically what I was referring to. I said this when the policy was made: It was never designed to be constitutional. It was designed to get the corporate world to do the government's bidding. They knew that, and they got a lot of people vaccinated because of it.

So now what? 

People who were forced to get the jab against their will are going to opt out of the booster if their company policy changed during that time. Their plan to have corporations do their bidding was short sighted, overall ineffective,  and pissed off millions of people in the process.
Was it ineffective? I bet it increased vaccination rates by 10 to 20 percent. I'd like to see these companies sued. It's the only thing that will make them think twice about doing this in the future. However, I don't think that suit can be won.
(12-06-2021, 10:55 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Was it ineffective? I bet it increased vaccination rates by 10 to 20 percent. I'd like to see these companies sued. It's the only thing that will make them think twice about doing this in the future. However, I don't think that suit can be won.

What I was implying was that these people will no longer be "vaccinated" when they decline to take the booster.
(12-06-2021, 03:14 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed that. They are hurting. Yet companies like Cisco are moving ahead full steam. These giant corporations either can't or won't come off it. That's more specifically what I was referring to. I said this when the policy was made: It was never designed to be constitutional. It was designed to get the corporate world to do the government's bidding. They knew that, and they got a lot of people vaccinated because of it.

(12-06-2021, 10:55 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Was it ineffective? I bet it increased vaccination rates by 10 to 20 percent. I'd like to see these companies sued. It's the only thing that will make them think twice about doing this in the future. However, I don't think that suit can be won.

Agree on both posts. Seems like if a company was following Federal mandates and those were ultimately revoked, then the company would be protected from legal action. But I wonder if the Government itself can be sued for this via class action? Biden violated Federal law by mandating this for the Military. That has now been rescinded. Some kind of punishment needs to be levied. The last POTUS got reamed for a friggin phone call. But then again, I'm not a lawyer, I just play one at home.
(12-06-2021, 08:30 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]So now what? 

People who were forced to get the jab against their will are going to opt out of the booster if their company policy changed during that time. Their plan to have corporations do their bidding was short sighted, overall ineffective,  and pissed off millions of people in the process.

(12-06-2021, 11:58 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Agree on both posts.  Seems like if a company was following Federal mandates and those were ultimately revoked, then the company would be protected from legal action.  But I wonder if the Government itself can be sued for this via class action?  Biden violated Federal law by mandating this for the Military.  That has now been rescinded.  Some kind of punishment needs to be levied.  The last POTUS got reamed for a friggin phone call.  But then again, I'm not a lawyer, I just play one at home.

It is legal for a company and State to require a vaccine that IS FDA approved. The government requiring it does not shield the company from enforcing the illegal mandate. The company has a responsibility to their employees, the employees do not work for the government. The company should be the ones suing the government, not their employees. Since the mandate was illegal and there is no FDA approved vaccine, anyone who sues should win whatever damages they have. Anyone who was forced to get it and can prove they were forced or lose their job, should also be able to sue but would be harder to prove they didn't willingly get the shot.

Companies would be sued under 2 things, EUA and denying exemptions.

The government and companies could be held responsible but that will take years for those trials to happen if they ever would.