Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Brady for OC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HowJoe Brady was fired by the Panthers. I think he would be a great fit for Trevor. What do you guys think?
(12-05-2021, 02:34 PM)Dimson Wrote: [ -> ]HowJoe Brady was fired by the Panthers. I think he would be a great fit for Trevor. What do you guys think?

If Urban isn't talking to him already then he's even dumber than I thought.
(12-05-2021, 02:41 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2021, 02:34 PM)Dimson Wrote: [ -> ]HowJoe Brady was fired by the Panthers. I think he would be a great fit for Trevor. What do you guys think?

If Urban isn't talking to him already then he's even dumber than I thought.

Meyer: "I'm not sure, I don't have an answer for that. You'll have to ask those guys about him. Who?"
A few want him as a coach, no thank you. But QB coach I would be very happy with, maybe OC

I haven't watched much Carolina this year so I don't know about his play calling
(12-05-2021, 02:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2021, 02:41 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]If Urban isn't talking to him already then he's even dumber than I thought.

Meyer: "I'm not sure, I don't have an answer for that. You'll have to ask those guys about him. Who?"

I laughed, but I probably could have just as easily cried.  Wallbash
he must stnk,panthers fired him for a reason,not cause hes good.
(12-05-2021, 03:14 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]he must stnk,panthers fired him for a reason,not cause hes good.

Because the QB's the panthers have had this year have been stellar?
(12-05-2021, 03:14 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]he must stnk,panthers fired him for a reason,not cause hes good.

Did you send the nfl an email yet? Hurry before the game starts
Bring him to Jacksonville. I'm sure the Panthers fired him for no good reason.
(12-05-2021, 04:01 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: [ -> ]Bring him to Jacksonville. I'm sure the Panthers fired him for no good reason.

Remember when the Jaguars fired Nathaniel Hackett? You know, the Packers offensive coordinator.

A lot of times a coach that's failing fires coordinators to try to keep the heat off him.
(12-05-2021, 04:06 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2021, 04:01 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: [ -> ]Bring him to Jacksonville. I'm sure the Panthers fired him for no good reason.

Remember when the Jaguars fired Nathaniel Hackett? You know, the Packers offensive coordinator.

A lot of times a coach that's failing fires coordinators to try to keep the heat off him.

Sure, but the Panthers aren't good. If it's Rhule or Brady is just like asking if it's Meyer or Bevell who's responsible elsewhere. 

The difference appears to be that their owner doesn't have the same patience as Khan.
The Jags are a development team for players and coaches.
(12-05-2021, 04:06 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]

Yep
I'm stunned that the Panthers are scapegoating him for McCaffrey being out, Cam and Darnold both not being servicable NFL options anymore (lol), and DJ Moore as their only consistent WR threat. There's not a lot to work with but Brady has shown to be brilliant at designing the structure of the offense.

I think we should bring him in as QB coach & Passing game coordinator (Bye Schotenheimer) and then we can evaluate if Bevell should even be OC over Brady. I think having a Trevor Lawrence combined with Brady's McVay like innovations could be the spark the offense needs.
(12-05-2021, 02:45 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]A few  want him as a coach, no thank you.  But QB coach I would be very happy with, maybe OC

I haven't watched much Carolina this year so I don't know about his play calling

Lololol yeah, you were one of them  Laughing Laughing Laughing
(12-05-2021, 07:17 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2021, 02:45 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]A few  want him as a coach, no thank you.  But QB coach I would be very happy with, maybe OC

Lololol yeah, you were one of them  Laughing Laughing Laughing

I wanted Daboll and still do, he was never my first choice. But yes I would take him over Meyer.  I'd rather have someone with experience in the NFL.  I've had questions about Brady with the lack of experience at the next level and it raises more questions with his firing.
What about Dan Mullin for OC?

Jags hired urbs and he is terrible. Urbs please go back to the bar.
Lawrence is exposed. Nobody wants to be stuck trying to fix him after seeing how completely lost he is. Certainly not an up and comer lime Brady.
(12-05-2021, 03:50 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: [ -> ]

Because the QB's the panthers have had this year have been stellar?

And the HC is on the hot seat, trying to save his job.
Pages: 1 2