Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: New York, blue states rank 'least free
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They're Democrat controlled, what did you expect?

New York, blue states rank 'least free,' as red states stand out in personal, economic freedoms survey

New Hampshire and Florida ranked as the most free states

New York was ranked the least free state in the Union, followed closely by Hawaii and California, according to a new survey.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-rank...ate-survey
wow Hawaii? That suprises me a bit. Especially since Tulsi Gabbard seems more like a moderate than a liberal. Even like a conservative on some issues. Of course, she's no longer in charge of anything out there.
Not very surprising.  I have always said that if I was going to move away from Florida I would move to Texas.

I heard a guest on a news program talk about being "shocked" when he had to produce ID and a vax card in order to dine with his daughter in New York.  That information is personal information that no restaurant needs to know.
I guess I would starve in NY. Or I'd just pack a lunch.
This is a real good example of why MSM is terrible.
The only thing they have achieved is getting you to hate fellow Americans. It's Anti America. It says it right in the title. If you are not uniting, you're anti American.

I really feel sorry for you. Just as I feel sorry for liberals who get convinced that they have to hate fellow Americans as well.

Here's to Florida, Texas, NY, Oregon. Here's to West Virginia, Connecticut!!!! Here's to California, and everywhere in-between. I am pro America, so I celebrate all the states.
Even the ones that believe different than me. Liberals think they're helping, just like you think you're helping. Being Anti American (FOX). is what they want you to think. Then they'll keep you watching they're advocacy campaigns. Because it's definitely not news.

Have a nice day!!!!