Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Boselli calling for Cisco, Little, and Jordan Smith to start
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
From around the 35min mark to around the 55 min mark he talks about it at various times

Lol I forgot Jordan Smith existed.
I can't believe anyone is still watching these videos in their entierety at this point in the season. I've never lost interest in the Jaguars more in my life than this year.
(12-14-2021, 12:06 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]I can't believe anyone is still watching these videos in their entierety at this point in the season. I've never lost interest in the Jaguars more in my life than this year.

jaguarmvp doesn't actually watch the games so he has to get his opinions from other places.
Below are the percentages of snaps for our rookie class this year (offensive percentage for offensive players and defensive percentage for defensive players):

Trevor Lawrence 99%
Tyson Campbell 73%
Luke Farrell 22%
Walker Little 8%
Andre Cisco 8%
Jay Tufele 5%
Jordan Smith 0%
Jalen Camp 0% (Cut)
Travis Etienne 0% (Injured Reserve)

Oh, but maybe their time is increasing as the season has moved on?  Not!  Six of our nine draft picks didn't get a single offensive/defensive snap in our last game despite only one being injured.  Another player only played 15%.  How pathetic is that?  We had 5 picks in the top 65 plus extra late round picks.  Why should we give Meyer/Baalke another draft class when most of this class can't even get playing time on a 2-11 team?  You don't win games by sitting the bench or being a game day inactive.  They might have as well drafted my grandmother and she's no longer even alive.  Meyer/Baalke have got to go.
(12-13-2021, 11:26 PM)Upper Wrote: [ -> ]Lol I forgot Jordan Smith existed.

And we even traded up for him as Meyer and Baalke panicked once Meyer missed on his buddy Browning a few picks earlier. (and by the way I'm not criticizing the move to trade up if you believe in a guy, go for it). Then we can't even let him play a few snaps while guys like Wingard are key pieces to this staff.
Can't make this stuff up.
Nothing matters with those team. Franchise is dead and killing anyone with talent. Don't worry Lawrence will Alex Smith it somewhere else.
The company yes man calling for change always lands on the deaf ears of wise men.
(12-14-2021, 12:52 AM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2021, 12:06 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]I can't believe anyone is still watching these videos in their entierety at this point in the season. I've never lost interest in the Jaguars more in my life than this year.

jaguarmvp doesn't actually watch the games so he has to get his opinions from other places.

that's it, you're blocked too!

Laughing
Wait, Urban said Cisco has been getting a little more playing time at his last press conference. It was later confirmed that Cisco did not play vs the Titans.

So, is Boselli saying Cisco should get more playing time on the field or even more playing time than Urban Meyer already thinks he's getting?
Jaguars message board calling for rookies to get more snaps. The obvious hasn't happened.
He probably isn't playing them because they may play good and it might save him his job. I think he's doing anything he can so Khan will fire him and he can get that guaranteed money by doing nothing
Urban is like....trying to get canned or something.
Urban: We are slowly working in Cisco. We'll have him in for 1 play next game. Maybe in 2 weeks, he will have 2 plays on special teams. I really like his progress in practice.
I"m one of the fools that watched the whole episode on YouTube. We should be playing the young guys, but won't because that would be the smear thing to do.
(12-14-2021, 02:39 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, Urban said Cisco has been getting a little more playing time at his last press conference.  It was later confirmed that Cisco did not play vs the Titans.

So, is Boselli saying Cisco should get more playing time on the field or even more playing time than Urban Meyer already thinks he's getting?

To correct the facts, Cisco did play on special teams.

(12-15-2021, 07:56 PM)Jagulars Wrote: [ -> ]Urban: We are slowly working in Cisco. We'll have him in for 1 play next game. Maybe in 2 weeks, he will have 2 plays on special teams. I really like his progress in practice.

Cisco played 17 snaps on special teams last week.
Now that they finally got Meyer out of the building let's get these guys on the field and see what we got there. It's a small sample of games but knowing where Little, Cisco, Tufele and Smith are at it's important.
(12-16-2021, 08:01 AM)irontrooper83 Wrote: [ -> ]Now that they finally got Meyer out of the building let's get these guys on the field and see what we got there. It's a small sample of games but knowing where Little, Cisco, Tufele and Smith are at it's important.

Agreed 100%
(12-16-2021, 08:01 AM)irontrooper83 Wrote: [ -> ]Now that they finally got Meyer out of the building let's get these guys on the field and see what we got there. It's a small sample of games but knowing where Little, Cisco, Tufele and Smith are at it's important.

careful what you wish for, getting Cisco on the field more often might imply that we're punting on first downs now.

@@
Won't happen at this point according to Bevell.
Pages: 1 2