Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Lawrence to retire as a Jaguar?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did anyone catch this from Khan's comments last night to the media? Amazing news despite all the drama going on. I don't see Trevor being the type of person to just say this and then go back on his word.

[Image: 265304313_1104955140339777_1295465223189...e=61DD08C0]
TL is our QB, this is a different type of cat guys. No one will spoil this guy. He is learning this year. Sure there are ups and downs, probably many more due to the current level of the team. The first 3 quarters of the Titan game he played well, results would have been better had a few people been open or he was confident receivers would run disciplined routes....he had more time...etc. Heck I watched the Monday night game just to see what open receivers looked like. I believe they told him to go for it in the 4th quarter and let it fly.....we certainly were not getting anywhere otherwise.
Trevor probably knew that we would wreck him or squander every NFL dream he ever had. Smart kid. Wish him the best of luck after his NFL career
Trevor is our guy. He has the talent. Need to be patient and stick with his development .
(12-14-2021, 09:57 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Trevor probably knew that we would wreck him or squander every NFL dream he ever had. Smart kid. Wish him the best of luck after his NFL career
Haha, he is one and done ... year or contract? That would be so #becausejaguars

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
Would love for him to be a jag for life
He was being honest, he just didn't realize retirement would be after his rookie contract.

JUST KIDDING!

I think he'll ultimately be a good player for us, but no one can tell the future and when it comes down to it, money talks. Hope he ends up spending his career here but we'll see.
He'll likely leave the Jags at age 25 and return when he's 38, play a few years, then retire as a Jag.
The sooner he retires as a Jag, the better off this franchise will be.