Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Urban Meyer was/is a great head coach, you guys are wrong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I am a big Ohio St fan, and I was openly cheering for the Jaguars from the north.
Urban Meyer's offense doesn't work without a scatback like Samuel/ Harvin.  

Without T.E , the first round scatback from Clemson, his offense was not going to work the first year.

He has the 3rd highest win % of all time.  
The greatest football coaches alive right now are Saban, Mark Dantonio, Urban Meyer, Pete Carroll, and Bill Bellichick. 

Firing one of the greatest minds in football history, because of horrible players, without his players drafted and the top 2 offensive guys hurt basically all year.
It is shameful and disgusting.

Urban Meyer won 3 national titles,  and had Joe Burrow transfer, and Cam Newton get kicked off the team and would have won 5 titles if they were patient. 
He is a brilliant x/o head coach and a supreme motivator. What you had were players that were happy sucking. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Belichick Bill B had 3 losing season first 3 years in Cleveland. 

Remember, this day, you will never have a better head coach than Meyer.
Ban him
(12-16-2021, 05:14 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]Ban him

You are an idiot [BLEEP].  Urban didnt't have a scatback, and his offense doesn't work without one. There were exactly 0 players that could threaten the defense vertically with DJ Chark.
Urban isn't a good coach. He gone.
(12-16-2021, 05:13 PM)cookiemonsta911 Wrote: [ -> ]I am a big Ohio St fan, and I was openly cheering for the Jaguars from the north.

Without T.E , the first round scatback from Clemson, his offense was not going to work the first year.

The greatest football coaches alive right now are Saban, Mark Dantonio, Urban Meyer, Pete Carroll, and Bill Bellichick. 

Firing one of the greatest minds in football history, because of horrible players, without his players drafted and the top 2 offensive guys hurt basically all year.

Urban Meyer won 3 national titles,  and had Joe Burrow transfer, and Cam Newton get kicked off the team and would have won 5 titles if they were patient. 
He is a brilliant x/o head coach and a supreme motivator. What you had were players that were happy sucking. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Belichick Bill B had 3 losing season first 3 years in Cleveland. 

Go away, troll.
(12-16-2021, 05:16 PM)JaguarWC Wrote: [ -> ]Urban isn't a good coach. He gone.

You are moron dude.  Btw the kid who is the best player in the country right now at wr Jameson Williams, was Urban's player. He transferred from Day, because Meyer recruited him.  He also recruited 3 star Michael Thomas in 2012 who is now the best wr in football.

He would have easily rebuilt the team.

The media hates him for protecting Aaron Hernandez, and I know this from good inside knowledge because I was around him for a long time.
(12-16-2021, 05:13 PM)cookiemonsta911 Wrote: [ -> ]I am a big Ohio St fan, and I was openly cheering for the Jaguars from the north.

Urban,  you got fired and you were in over your head.  Get over it.
Urban was in over his head the second he got to the big boy league.

When you can't interact with actual grown men, you fail. Pretty simple. He's a [BLEEP] of a man.
Meyer would have recruited to the Jaguars in free agency, the Bosa's, Chase Young, Terry Mcclaurin. They are all very close to him. That is not going to happen again.

Urban? Is that you?
(12-16-2021, 05:20 PM)cookiemonsta911 Wrote: [ -> ]Meyer would have recruited to the Jaguars in free agency, the Bosa's, Chase Young, Terry Mcclaurin. They are all very close to him. That is not going to happen again.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Meyer is/was a failure in the NFL, period.
(12-16-2021, 05:20 PM)cookiemonsta911 Wrote: [ -> ]Meyer would have recruited to the Jaguars in free agency, the Bosa's, Chase Young, Terry Mcclaurin. They are all very close to him. That is not going to happen again.

Ummm... the first thing he did other than hire a racist [BLEEP] was to say Free Agency sucks and I hate it and it hurts my little baby feelings that I can't get in a room with their parents and convince them to play for me.....
(12-16-2021, 05:17 PM)cookiemonsta911 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2021, 05:16 PM)JaguarWC Wrote: [ -> ]Urban isn't a good coach. He gone.

You are moron dude.  Btw the kid who is the best player in the country right now at wr Jameson Williams, was Urban's player. He transferred from Day, because Meyer recruited him.  He also recruited 3 star Michael Thomas in 2012 who is now the best wr in football.

He would have easily rebuilt the team.

The media hates him for protecting Aaron Hernandez, and I know this from good inside knowledge because I was around him for a long time.

You know nothing dude.  Are you the racist he tried to hire as strength and conditioning??
(12-16-2021, 05:22 PM)Sibelius Wrote: [ -> ]

Urban? Is that you?

Maybe used to be on his staff. That's all I will add. He is a brilliant head coach.
(12-16-2021, 05:23 PM)cookiemonsta911 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2021, 05:22 PM)Sibelius Wrote: [ -> ]Urban? Is that you?

Maybe used to be on his staff. That's all I will add. He is a brilliant head coach.

Actually, he showed he is pretty dumb.

Not since Bowling Green bro.

All he did was recruit and con parents.

(12-16-2021, 05:24 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2021, 05:23 PM)cookiemonsta911 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe used to be on his staff. That's all I will add. He is a brilliant head coach.

INCREDIBLY dumb - and totally obtuse.

And he's way too tiny a man to try to be a bully in the NFL. Sad pathetic little man.
(12-16-2021, 05:24 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2021, 05:23 PM)cookiemonsta911 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe used to be on his staff. That's all I will add. He is a brilliant head coach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv3-fufrKbI
Might one to listen to this man.

Sounds like you're still on his staff.
You can't talk good about urban around here. You will get roasted. Bring on the roast. I have a lot of feelings about this. I also was excited that the jags had a winning coach willing to come here. Usually the jags only get nice guys that havent got the job done. No top notch caliber coach. The owner tried something out the box and pulled the plug early. Most of you are excited about that so congrats. I dont know all about the personal stuff. I'm not on other people's business enough to judge . The media and people can lie or get things twisted. .just look how they treated President Trump. You cant be a belicheck these days unless you have the support. Cant be a parcels. Jimmie Johnson. Jimmie would have cut some of these players and maybe even a coach. Either way, what's done is done. Hopefully we get a great offensive coach. Or maybe a figure head who can hire good coaches. What ever gets the job done. I love the jags unless they ever move to another city. It would be hard for me to still route for them. I dont even want to imagine it. Go jags and hopefully people can give their opinions around here with out being attacked. We are all jag fans. There is more than one way to skin the cat.
(12-16-2021, 05:27 PM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]You can't talk good about urban around here. You will get roasted. Bring on the roast. I have a lot of feelings about this. I also was excited that the jags had a winning coach willing to come here. Usually the jags only get nice guys that havent got the job done. No top notch caliber coach. The owner tried something out the  box and pulled the plug early. Most of you are excited about that so congrats. I dont know all about the personal stuff. I'm not on other people's business enough to judge . The media and people can lie or get things twisted. .just look how they treated President Trump. You cant be a belicheck these days unless you have the support. Cant be a parcels. Jimmie Johnson. Jimmie would have cut some of these players and maybe even a coach. Either way, what's done is done. Hopefully we get a great offensive coach. Or maybe a figure head who can hire good coaches. What ever gets the job done. I love the jags unless they ever move to another city. It would be hard for me to still route for them. I dont even want to imagine it. Go jags and hopefully people can give their opinions around here with out being attacked. We are all jag fans. There is more than one way to skin the cat.

He's not a winning coach. He's a loser in the ONLY league that actually matters.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7