Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Swirly turd bowl! Jags @ Jets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I like the Jets all over the Jags.  Wilson shows Lawrence how to play proper QB.

Jets 24
Jags 14
Haha ^^^ Wilson the teacher and tlaw the pupil ?

Jags desperately want to beat the jet, and get the drama off their back. I sense something a brewing here.
If we win we likely get the third pick. If we lose we almost Ll but guarantee the first overall pick. I really want one fo the two pass rushers. I'll be at the game and rooting for our jags but I won't be upset with a tightly contested loss.
I'm at the point right now where I kinda hope we lose out. I'm hoping and praying we keep the #1 pick and somebody falls in love with a QB or one of those 2 pass rushers and gives us multiple first rounders to move up. I'm thinking maybe NYG who I believe currently have pick 5 and 6. I'd love to take both of those.
(12-20-2021, 01:34 AM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]I like the Jets all over the Jags.  Wilson shows Lawrence how to play proper QB.

Jets 24
Jags 14

Have you seen Wilson play?  He hasn't been any better than Trev
Wilson is the only starting qb worse than Lawrence. Jets is a better team than the Texans though. But at this stage: who knows what will happen?
What will happen? We.will continue to be burned by the inattention to detail by Urbz. This is the team he dismantled.

Jets 17
Jags 10

At least we disn'r put up back to back donuts.
Jets 21 Jags 13
jags 10, jets 28
(12-20-2021, 06:02 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm at the point right now where I kinda hope we lose out. I'm hoping and praying we keep the #1 pick and somebody falls in love with a QB or one of those 2 pass rushers and gives us multiple first rounders to move up. I'm thinking maybe NYG who I believe currently have pick 5 and 6. I'd love to take both of those.

Hmm... in that scenario would having say Neal and Stingley outweigh having Thibs/Hutch? I'd also want a second or third round pick.
jests - 32
Bevells - 17

(12-20-2021, 06:02 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm at the point right now where I kinda hope we lose out. I'm hoping and praying we keep the #1 pick and somebody falls in love with a QB or one of those 2 pass rushers and gives us multiple first rounders to move up. I'm thinking maybe NYG who I believe currently have pick 5 and 6. I'd love to take both of those.

I always want to win, but I'm also looking at the rest of this year as pre-season for next year. Get all the young guys in the games and let them take some lumps now. Hopefully a new GM and coaching staff will have better talent to work with in the coming year.
I think that the Jets may win this game. I thought that the second Texans game was the best shot the Jags had of winning another game this season.
(12-20-2021, 12:44 PM)mal234 Wrote: [ -> ]I think that the Jets may win this game. I thought that the second Texans game was the best shot the Jags had of winning another game this season.

Salt in the Wound game: Q. Williams with 12 tackles, 2 sacks, and an INT.
Our defense will find a way to make Zach Wilson look great
Even if our offense lights it up, our special teams will find a way to keep the Jets in the game.
I see no reason to believe our receivers will suddenly stop dropping passes. Jets win 17-9
Bevell just confirmed that Schottenheimer will be calling the plays.
Karmic offset. Last year a Jets win had us overjoyed that we inconceivably would end up with R1P1. This year, we're in the driver's seat, and the prospect of losing out guarantees us another crack at the top of the darft.

Jags 23-16, and the Jest get to gloat over our misfortune of losing out.

(I'm on board with CJB, even if we land the top pick I would love to shop it around and recoup some of the darft capital we wasted last April. )
Jenkins broke his ankle and is put on IR so that means room for either Cisco or DT to take over.
Could be a blowout

Jags already have mailed it in for this season
Pages: 1 2