Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Retired Generals Urge Military to 'War-Game' Against American Citizens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This sounds like Treason to me........

Retired Generals Urge Military to 'War-Game' Against American Citizens

With the one-year anniversary of the Jan. 6 incursion into the United States Capitol less than a month away, three retired Army generals  called on leaders to take preventive measures, including to “war game” a “post-election insurrection or coup” attempts.

https://ijr.com/retired-generals-urge-mi...manualpost
Ha.

That's funny.

How are they going to wargame against the fact that the majority of the military would turn their weapons against those generals? lol
The left is going to do their best to make January 6th into the new 911. Flags will fly at half-staff for the 5 people who were lost during this activity. Moments of Silence will be observed for the terror that they inflicted upon the congressmen and women. Tears will be shed for the tears that were shed by AOC. CNN and MSNBC will be broadcasting 24/7 showing the events of that day. It'll also get broadcast a lot in October of 2022 prior to the midterms.
(12-21-2021, 11:46 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]The left is going to do their best to make January 6th into the new 911. Flags will fly at half-staff for the 5 people who were lost during this activity. Moments of Silence will be observed for the terror that they inflicted upon the congressmen and women. Tears will be shed for the tears that were shed by AOC. CNN and MSNBC will be broadcasting 24/7 showing the events of that day. It'll also get broadcast a lot in October of 2022 prior to the midterms.

I guarantee you if Trump runs again, the Democrats will run endless commercials showing the events of January 6, 2021, with the caption, "Is this what you want?"
(12-22-2021, 08:38 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2021, 11:46 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]The left is going to do their best to make January 6th into the new 911. Flags will fly at half-staff for the 5 people who were lost during this activity. Moments of Silence will be observed for the terror that they inflicted upon the congressmen and women. Tears will be shed for the tears that were shed by AOC. CNN and MSNBC will be broadcasting 24/7 showing the events of that day. It'll also get broadcast a lot in October of 2022 prior to the midterms.

I guarantee you if Trump runs again, the Democrats will run endless commercials showing the events of January 6, 2021, with the caption, "Is this what you want?"

This happens regardless.

And, bingo, right on cue, and just as predicted, CNN airing 'Live from the Capitol: January 6th, One Year Later' tonite at 8:00. Tho with CNN's ratings lower than a gopher's basement, it's doubtful anyone but true believers will be watching this anyway. Remember when CNN was actually fun to watch in the early Ted Turner days, and even into part of the 90's? Those days are gone.
(12-22-2021, 09:04 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2021, 08:38 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I guarantee you if Trump runs again, the Democrats will run endless commercials showing the events of January 6, 2021, with the caption, "Is this what you want?"

This happens regardless.

As it should.  The majority of Republican voters still think that the events of January 6 2021 were either good, or not Trump's fault.  Even if Trump doesn't run again, the Republicans will (more likely than not, unless something changes) nominate somebody who excuses or lies about those events.

The events were bad.
The events were Trump's fault.

If you're scared that the other party will submarine your chances of winning by simply re-broadcasting live news coverage of stuff that your party did, maybe you shouldn't have done that stuff.  Maybe you should have spoken out against it when it happened, and never stopped.
(01-06-2022, 09:09 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2021, 09:04 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]This happens regardless.

As it should.  The majority of Republican voters still think that the events of January 6 2021 were either good, or not Trump's fault.  Even if Trump doesn't run again, the Republicans will (more likely than not, unless something changes) nominate somebody who excuses or lies about those events.

The events were bad.

If you're scared that the other party will submarine your chances of winning by simply re-broadcasting live news coverage of stuff that your party did, maybe you shouldn't have done that stuff.  Maybe you should have spoken out against it when it happened, and never stopped.

Yes, the events of 1/6/21 were bad, but there were not Trump's fault.

What about the riots in Fergusen and Minneapolis?  Whose fault were those?  Republicans spoke out against those events when they occurred and haven't stopped.  Why haven't Democrats done likewise?
(01-06-2022, 09:57 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2022, 09:09 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]As it should.  The majority of Republican voters still think that the events of January 6 2021 were either good, or not Trump's fault.  Even if Trump doesn't run again, the Republicans will (more likely than not, unless something changes) nominate somebody who excuses or lies about those events.

The events were bad.

Yes, the events of 1/6/21 were bad, but there were not Trump's fault.

What about the riots in Fergusen and Minneapolis?  Whose fault were those?  Republicans spoke out against those events when they occurred and haven't stopped.  Why haven't Democrats done likewise?

There are only a few times every four years that the Constitution requires certain people to meet together.
If those meetings fail to take place, the Constitution is basically suspended. 
The riots in Ferguson and Minneapolis were bad.  But they did not threaten to overturn or suspend the US Constitution.

The events of January 6 2021 were absolutely Trump's fault.
His people set up a stage for a rally, with a public address system, projection screens, standing room for the crowd, everything they needed.
He then told them to go to the Capitol, which was not set up to host any large crowd event that day. What did he think would happen?
(01-06-2022, 10:12 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2022, 09:57 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the events of 1/6/21 were bad, but there were not Trump's fault.

There are only a few times every four years that the Constitution requires certain people to meet together.
The riots in Ferguson and Minneapolis were bad.  But they did not threaten to overturn or suspend the US Constitution.

His people set up a stage for a rally, with a public address system, projection screens, standing room for the crowd, everything they needed.
He then told them to go to the Capitol, which was not set up to host any large crowd event that day. What did he think would happen?

Oh my!  He told them to go to the Capitol.  That's all you've got? Laughing

PS  Still waiting on the Fergusen and Minneapolis answers.
(01-06-2022, 10:12 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2022, 09:57 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the events of 1/6/21 were bad, but there were not Trump's fault.

You dont think the 'right of peaceful assembly' in the 1st amendment was threatened by the events in Ferguson and Minnesota?

I didnt like the Jan 6th events, but I'm not going to try and equate them with 9/11 and Pearl Harbor like some of the Democrats are doing. Anymore than I would equate Ferguson or Minnesota with 9/11 or Pearl Harbor. I was on a 16 week assignment in St Louis during the Ferguson events, and tho there were some issues downtown that had to be avoided, along with not riding on public transit, by-in-large it wasnt nearly as big a deal as the media was making it out to be. I'll say this tho, I have yet to see an annual special on the Antifa rioting of 2020 on CNN yet. I wont hold my breath either.
(01-06-2022, 11:59 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2022, 10:12 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]There are only a few times every four years that the Constitution requires certain people to meet together.

Oh my!  He told them to go to the Capitol.  That's all you've got? Laughing

And he didn't tell them to leave until 3 hours after barricades were breached and windows were broken.  He sent them there, he knew they were there, and he wanted them there. He is responsible.

And I already answered.  Bolded above.

(01-07-2022, 12:38 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2022, 10:12 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]There are only a few times every four years that the Constitution requires certain people to meet together.

You dont think the 'right of peaceful assembly' in the 1st amendment was threatened by the events in Ferguson and Minnesota?

I didnt like the Jan 6th events, but I'm not going to try and equate them with 9/11 and Pearl Harbor like some of the Democrats are doing.  Anymore than I would equate Ferguson or Minnesota with 9/11 or Pearl Harbor.  I was on a 16 week assignment in St Louis during the Ferguson events, and tho there were some issues downtown that had to be avoided, along with not riding on public transit, by-in-large it wasnt nearly as big a deal as the media was making it out to be.  I'll say this tho, I have yet to see an annual special on the Antifa rioting of 2020 on CNN yet.  I wont hold my breath either.

They shouldn't be equated with 9/11 and pearl harbor.  After 9/11, I still had the right to vote for the next President in a free election where my vote would count.  If the insurrectionists on 1/6/21 had won, they would have taken that right away from all of us.
(01-07-2022, 08:12 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2022, 11:59 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my!  He told them to go to the Capitol.  That's all you've got? Laughing

And he didn't tell them to leave until 3 hours after barricades were breached and windows were broken.  He sent them there, he knew they were there, and he wanted them there. He is responsible.

(01-07-2022, 12:38 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]You dont think the 'right of peaceful assembly' in the 1st amendment was threatened by the events in Ferguson and Minnesota?

I didnt like the Jan 6th events, but I'm not going to try and equate them with 9/11 and Pearl Harbor like some of the Democrats are doing.  Anymore than I would equate Ferguson or Minnesota with 9/11 or Pearl Harbor.  I was on a 16 week assignment in St Louis during the Ferguson events, and tho there were some issues downtown that had to be avoided, along with not riding on public transit, by-in-large it wasnt nearly as big a deal as the media was making it out to be.  I'll say this tho, I have yet to see an annual special on the Antifa rioting of 2020 on CNN yet.  I wont hold my breath either.

They shouldn't be equated with 9/11 and pearl harbor.  After 9/11, I still had the right to vote for the next President in a free election where my vote would count.  If the insurrectionists on 1/6/21 had won, they would have taken that right away from all of us.

The fact that this did not happen in 2020 is why they were protesting. They didn't want to take your vote for Biden, they wanted to make sure you actually voted for him.
(01-07-2022, 08:12 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2022, 11:59 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my!  He told them to go to the Capitol.  That's all you've got? Laughing

(01-07-2022, 12:38 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]You dont think the 'right of peaceful assembly' in the 1st amendment was threatened by the events in Ferguson and Minnesota?

Are you mentally challenged?

Seriously.

They didn't have even one gun. Not one of them. [BLEEP] and get back in your parents basement.
(01-07-2022, 01:23 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2022, 08:12 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]And he didn't tell them to leave until 3 hours after barricades were breached and windows were broken.  He sent them there, he knew they were there, and he wanted them there. He is responsible.

The fact that this did not happen in 2020 is why they were protesting. They didn't want to take your vote for Biden, they wanted to make sure you actually voted for him.

Then they failed basic US civics class.  Bad.
The states are responsible for counting votes from people like us.  They each made their counts, with people from all sides watching them count.
The US house and US senate are only responsible for counting electors from the states.

(01-07-2022, 02:12 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2022, 08:12 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]And he didn't tell them to leave until 3 hours after barricades were breached and windows were broken.  He sent them there, he knew they were there, and he wanted them there. He is responsible.

Are you mentally challenged?

Seriously.

They didn't have even one gun. Not one of them. [BLEEP] and get back in your parents basement.

How do you know that? None of them were checked going in, and none were checked going out.
OMFreakingGoodness the mindset one has to have.....
(01-07-2022, 02:40 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2022, 01:23 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]The fact that this did not happen in 2020 is why they were protesting. They didn't want to take your vote for Biden, they wanted to make sure you actually voted for him.

Then they failed basic US civics class.  Bad.
The states are responsible for counting votes from people like us.  They each made their counts, with people from all sides watching them count.
The US house and US senate are only responsible for counting electors from the states.

(01-07-2022, 02:12 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]Are you mentally challenged?

Seriously.

How do you know that? None of them were checked going in, and none were checked going out.

Are you this dramatic in real life, or is this saved just for us? Cuz I haven’t seen anyone act so dramatic since the Jalen Ramsey flop during the tacks game a couple years ago.
(01-07-2022, 04:34 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2022, 02:40 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Then they failed basic US civics class.  Bad.

Are you this dramatic in real life, or is this saved just for us? Cuz I haven’t seen anyone act so dramatic since the Jalen Ramsey flop during the tacks game a couple years ago.

It's the autographed Liz Cheney photo he just got in the mail.
(01-07-2022, 04:34 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2022, 02:40 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Then they failed basic US civics class.  Bad.

When you can't attack the argument, attack the tone.  Typical.
(01-07-2022, 04:59 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2022, 04:34 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you this dramatic in real life, or is this saved just for us? Cuz I haven’t seen anyone act so dramatic since the Jalen Ramsey flop during the tacks game a couple years ago.

When you can't attack the argument, attack the tone.  Typical.

Doesn’t make you any less dramatic.

(01-07-2022, 04:42 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2022, 04:34 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you this dramatic in real life, or is this saved just for us? Cuz I haven’t seen anyone act so dramatic since the Jalen Ramsey flop during the tacks game a couple years ago.

It's the autographed Liz Cheney photo he just got in the mail.

I don’t yuck anyones kink as long as it’s legal. Ninja
Pages: 1 2 3