Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Newsweek Warns Of Armed Takeover If Trump Loses In 2024
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just another Liberal Rag trying to stir up trouble.......

Newsweek Warns Of Armed Takeover If Trump Loses In 2024

One of the most interesting parts of our system of government is the peaceful transfer of power. One government steps aside as a new one takes over, time after time. While some would argue that January 6th is an exception, the truth is that Biden still was able to walk into the White House without an army behind him.

https://bearingarms.com/tomknighton/2021...BDYkussTe4
I'm all for free speech but these kinds of headlines (to include the WH saying the unvaccinated are looking at a winter of death) are not news. They're flat out click bait, fear mongering and divisive. I am so sick of it. 

And unless it's the right right-wing extremists raising hell I don't see anything happening like what that "headline" says unless things get much worse than they are right now economically. 

I didn't know Trump had decided to run again.
We need to be more like the Democrat Republic of Congo and less like freaking Canada. Go Big Or Go Home !!!!
(12-21-2021, 04:14 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]We need to be more like the Democrat Republic of Congo and less like freaking Canada.  Go Big Or Go Home !!!!

That's what I am thinking. I have guns so, ya let's do that and get it over with.
(12-21-2021, 04:58 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2021, 04:14 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]We need to be more like the Democrat Republic of Congo and less like freaking Canada.  Go Big Or Go Home !!!!

That's what I am thinking. I have guns so, ya let's do that and get it over with.

Exactly !!  The time is now, or later, whichever comes first  !!!
I remember the good ole days when they just reported news and events that were actually occurring.
MSM will do anything to keep the Biden disasters off of the front page. This is all they have left.