Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Rock is Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Jaguars announced they put S Rayshawn Jenkins and RB Carlos Hyde on season ending IR.  But to replace Hyde, they brought back RB Ryquell "Rock" Armstead.  

Armstead, a 2020 5th round pick, had been put since contracting COVID.

Great news to see him back.
that is a great story! Hopefully whatever issues he had from COVID-19 have passed, and we can get a chance to see him get a couple of carries.
(12-22-2021, 12:49 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]The Jaguars announced they put S Rayshawn Jenkins and RB Carlos Hyde on season ending IR.  But to replace Hyde, they brought back RB Ryquell "Rock" Armstead.  

Armstead, a 2020 5th round pick, had been put since contracting COVID.

Great news to see him back.

would love to see Armstead revive his career

A Robinson/ETN/ Armstead backfield in 2022 would make me happy about that position group. 
Maybe the only group I'd feel really good about, but it's something.
Dang, he's been gone a while. I'd forgotten about him.
He is a hard nosed young man. I am happy for him and for his family.
[Image: dwayne-johnson-the-rock.gif]
On his return after battling myocarditis post-covid

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...ocarditis/
Wow what an inspiring story. I hope he balls out!
Glad to see him back and even more glad he recovered from both Covid and myocarditis. This sort of thing reminds me of why it's always good to be healthy and in good physical condition. We can't all be young (darn that whole aging thing!) but we can all be healthy with a nutritious diet and physical activity.
Welcome back Rock. I will be rooting for you.