Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Shocker: 0 Jaguar players named to Pro Bowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No surprise. Only player on our team who deserved it was Jamal Agnew as a return man. But with him out for season, I can see why he didn't make it.
Cooke should have made it.
James Robinson has the talent to make it, if Urban only would have used him.
Hahaha no Jags player deserved anything. They stink.
Cooke was snubbed
Complaining that a punter and kick returner were snubbed is the most Jaguars thing ever.
Like…not even Hyde??  Or Wingard?   Big Grin
But what about our equipment manager? I mean, he's pretty good...right?
Cooke is not having a Jaguars MVP type season.
Some former Jaguars players like Leonard Fournette and Yannick Ngakoue were honorable mentions.  

Maybe if we didn't run off players like Robinson, Fournette, and Ngakoue were wouldn't be quite the total dumpster fire.
(12-22-2021, 09:17 PM)scottyg Wrote: [ -> ]Cooke should have made it.

Agree.  He's certainly gets the most attempts.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_JuoOV09boXMaHlPdsfa...g&usqp=CAU]
(12-23-2021, 12:16 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]But what about our equipment manager? I mean, he's pretty good...right?

[Image: 80425_full.jpg]
Someone will get in as a 7th alternate and there will be people on here wanting to extend them because they are a pro-bowler.
(12-24-2021, 09:11 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Someone will get in as a 7th alternate and there will be people on here wanting to extend them because they are a pro-bowler.

You know, that was funny seasons ago.

This was my thinking, but just saw that Cole leads the league in average per kick (+3yds over Cooke on 6 fewer kicks). Cooke is 11th(!)

(12-24-2021, 08:16 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2021, 09:11 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Someone will get in as a 7th alternate and there will be people on here wanting to extend them because they are a pro-bowler.

You know, that was funny seasons ago.

no, it wasn't.
it was just as sad back then.
(12-27-2021, 10:40 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]

This was my thinking, but just saw that Cole leads the league in average per kick (+3yds over Cooke on 6 fewer kicks). Cooke is 11th(!)

Fair.  Average and net average per kick are typically given the most consideration for punters.  I just found it hard to imagine anyone better at placing kicks inside the 20.