Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Alabama draws line in the sand with Feds on guns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
State's Rights Trump Fed Law that goes against the Constitution of The United States..........

Alabama draws line in the sand with Feds on guns

The state of Alabama loves its guns. They’re not the most pro-gun state, but they are definitely on the list, that’s for sure.

As such, it’s not surprising that a number of pro-gun bills have been filed for this upcoming legislative cycle in the state. One of which is constitutional carry, which I figure has a high likelihood of passing.

https://bearingarms.com/tomknighton/2021...TP4NBn5cZM
Once you aspire to be like Alabama, you've reached a new low.
(12-23-2021, 01:55 AM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]Once you aspire to be like Alabama, you've reached a new low.

Roll Tide! You can go back to watching your soap operas now, or the Bachelor.
(12-27-2021, 12:42 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2021, 01:55 AM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]Once you aspire to be like Alabama, you've reached a new low.

Roll Tide!  You can go back to watching your soap operas now, or the Bachelor.

hahah, leftist like him are why I am so mean to so called "progressives" They really think they are better than everyone else... They have nothing in common nor know anything about being a common person. That is why they will keep losing elections, so long as they do not pass the government takeover of elections.
(12-27-2021, 01:03 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2021, 12:42 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Roll Tide!  You can go back to watching your soap operas now, or the Bachelor.

hahah, leftist like him are why I am so mean to so called "progressives" They really think they are better than everyone else... They have nothing in common nor know anything about being a common person. That is why they will keep losing elections, so long as they do not pass the government takeover of elections.

Do you consider yourself a common person?
(12-27-2021, 02:27 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2021, 01:03 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]hahah, leftist like him are why I am so mean to so called "progressives" They really think they are better than everyone else... They have nothing in common nor know anything about being a common person. That is why they will keep losing elections, so long as they do not pass the government takeover of elections.

Do you consider yourself a common person?

I am uncommonly common... Because let's face it, I am one of a kind. LOL
(12-27-2021, 01:03 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2021, 12:42 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Roll Tide!  You can go back to watching your soap operas now, or the Bachelor.

He's not even American so his opinion of Alabama or any other state is of no consequence.
(12-27-2021, 05:19 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2021, 01:03 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]hahah, leftist like him are why I am so mean to so called "progressives" They really think they are better than everyone else... They have nothing in common nor know anything about being a common person. That is why they will keep losing elections, so long as they do not pass the government takeover of elections.

He's not even American so his opinion of Alabama or any other state is of no consequence.

Touché'