Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags vs Pats score predictions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Bellicheat has a ridiculous record against rookie QB's and ours is struggling to add to that.  This game is going to get ugly

Pats 35
Jags 10
Patriots - 42
Jaguars - 9

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Pats 31 Jags 6
Pats 50 jags 3
Jags nothing to lose except maybe the #1 pick, but that's almost in the bag. I would like the team to win 1 more game this season. Right now its David vs goliath.
Pats 42
Jaguars 3

Khan gives Baalke a pay raise after the game.
Pats 28
Jags 13
Pats 21
Jags 13

We're gonna start to see whether Mac has what it takes to play up North now that weather starts to play a factor. A few weeks back, 3 passes. Last week, a Gabbert-esque 140 yards and 0/2 TD/INT.
Regardless of his limitations, I think we don't have enough to overcome their defense, and if our best guys remain on the COVID list, we're gonna struggle to keep them from getting an ugly win.
I don't see this being a blowout. The Pats will win. But I think you'll see them run the ball 35-40 times.
Mac is not going to have to do much, if anything at all, to beat the Jags. Jags are bad,, like really, really bad.

34-10 Pats. Jags will get a garbage time TD somehow after the Pats have all their 4th stringers playing at 34-3.
Patriots - 20
Jaguars - 3
Pats 47 jags -30
I’ve checked out for the year mostly. Pats alot, jags very little
Patriots 63
Jaguars 0

Yes I know that breaks a record.

Pats will be playing angry because of past 2 losses.
Weather forecast is currently for a wet game.
Belicheck owns rookie QBs.
Pats have to win this gimme game to probably ensure the playoffs.
They need Mac Jones to get his confidence back and play better before the Miami game in week 18 that could dramatically determine playoff seeding or less likely be a defacto playoff game.
Pats 43
Jax 0
The NFL adopts the "Mercy Rule", terminating the broadcast in the 3rd quarter and we never know the final score.
(12-28-2021, 02:38 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]Pats 42
Jaguars 3

And the game ball
Pats 17
Jaguars 0
(12-28-2021, 09:18 AM)CanDoBetter Wrote: [ -> ]Pats 28
Jags 13

Ozigbo with a td. 

https://twitter.com/HurwitzSports/status...8303217666
(12-28-2021, 02:38 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]Pats 42
Jaguars 3

Bevell announced as Head Coach going into 2022 afterwards.
Pages: 1 2 3