Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: New Jersey Gov. Murphy Flee's State
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New Jersey Gov. Murphy blasted for Costa Rica travel as COVID-19 omicron variant surges

State Department is warning travelers to 'reconsider' visiting Costa Rica due to COVID-19

New Jersey Democratic Gov. Phil Murphy is catching heat for taking an eight-day Christmas vacation in Costa Rica despite the State Department warning travelers to "reconsider" visiting there due to COVID-19 and as the case count surges in his own state.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nj-gov-...19-omicron
They voted for him. They deserve him.
The title literally means, "the state that belongs to New Jersey Governor Murphy Flee."

FLEES, not FLEE'S.
That's an unfortunate last name. I wonder how often he was picked on for it growing up. My maiden name gave me all kinds of grief.

The silver lining is it wasn't Chubb or Succop. The drill sergeants in boot camp would have had a field day with those. A friend of mine knew a fellow Marine whose name was Head. Richard Head. He said the guy never got a break until they reached their permanent duty station. Lol.

Back on topic; shame on that governor to go on vacation. Bad governor!
(12-29-2021, 01:50 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]That's an unfortunate last name. I wonder how often he was picked on for it growing up. My maiden name gave me all kinds of grief.

The silver lining is it wasn't Chubb or Succop. The drill sergeants in boot camp would have had a field day with those. A friend of mine knew a fellow Marine whose name was Head. Richard Head. He said the guy never got a break until they reached their permanent duty station. Lol.

His parents were [BLEEP] holes!
(12-29-2021, 04:45 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2021, 01:50 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]That's an unfortunate last name. I wonder how often he was picked on for it growing up. My maiden name gave me all kinds of grief.

His parents were [BLEEP] holes!

No kidding. Supposedly it was a family name but you've gotta have some common sense.