Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Kaboom! Judge lets inspection of 2020 Dominion voting machines take place
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Big Question is, will we ever really know what's going on behind the scenes?

Kaboom! Judge lets inspection of 2020 Dominion voting machines take place

The pursuit of the truth about the 2020 presidential election – was there or was there not undue influence or manipulation of the results? – has moved one step forward after a ruling from a court in Pennsylvania that a county's voting machines can be inspected.

https://www.wnd.com/2021/12/boom-judge-i...3vIOg-UN3M
Everyone by now knows that sleep joe was not elected fairly. The election was stolen and the democrats LOVE that they got away with it, that is why they want so badly to federalize the ability to steal all future elections. If that happens, GAME OVER...
(12-30-2021, 02:05 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone by now knows that sleep joe was not elected fairly. The election was stolen and the democrats LOVE that they got away with it, that is why they want so badly to federalize the ability to steal all future elections. If that happens, GAME OVER...

ANd when it doesn't...?  Find something else to blame it on.  Never admit defeat.

I just don't understand how if everything is rigged against Trump?  Why didn't they rig it the first time?   Why didn't they rig it for Hillary?   

Alsó why don't you ever site the amount if voter fraud from both sides?
Either mail-in voting (not absentee ballots) needs to cease, and secure ID identification needs to be in place, or else you just may as well mandate automatic recounts if the candidates are closer than 50K votes. Because no one is going to trust the process the way it is currently loosely structured.
(12-30-2021, 06:18 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2021, 02:05 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone by now knows that sleep joe was not elected fairly. The election was stolen and the democrats LOVE that they got away with it, that is why they want so badly to federalize the ability to steal all future elections. If that happens, GAME OVER...

ANd when it doesn't...?  Find something else to blame it on.  Never admit defeat.

I just don't understand how if everything is rigged against Trump?  Why didn't they rig it the first time?   Why didn't they rig it for Hillary?   

They genuinely thought she was going to win. In their minds there was no way she wouldn't win. And the media all but called the race for her going into election day. They weren't going to let it happen again. 

I'm not a conspiracy fan (or a Trump fan) but to look at the 2020 election and say shady stuff didn't happen is being willfully ignorant. Trump was ahead by quite a lot and then suddenly Biden won more votes than Obama? Overnight? I have a hard time believing that.
(12-31-2021, 12:23 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2021, 06:18 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]ANd when it doesn't...?  Find something else to blame it on.  Never admit defeat.

They genuinely thought she was going to win. In their minds there was no way she wouldn't win. And the media all but called the race for her going into election day. They weren't going to let it happen again. 

I'm not a conspiracy fan (or a Trump fan) but to look at the 2020 election and say shady stuff didn't happen is being willfully ignorant. Trump was ahead by quite a lot and then suddenly Biden won more votes than Obama? Overnight? I have a hard time believing that.

If certain people have the actual ability to pick who wins elections, they wouldn't take it to chance.  Especially with such an extremely flawed and disliked candidate.  Either some dark state people are picking the election or they're not
It's a fact that there was a cabal of people working to undermine this election. There was a Time article written about it. The numbers don't make sense. I think the Dominion stuff is a red herring. You don't need to get passed Zuckerburg's influence in this election to see how it was rigged in favor of Biden. His influence in reducing the rate of rejected ballots combined with universal mail-in ballots tilted the field. There is a reason that voting legislation with be Dems number one priority this year. They need it to win.
(12-31-2021, 10:16 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]It's a fact that there was a cabal of people working to undermine this election. There was a Time article written about it. The numbers don't make sense. I think the Dominion stuff is a red herring. You don't need to get passed Zuckerburg's influence in this election to see how it was rigged in favor of Biden. His influence in reducing the rate of rejected ballots combined with universal mail-in ballots tilted the field. There is a reason that voting legislation with be Dems number one priority this year. They need it to win.

Link?
I've posted that months ago. TLDR version, Zuckerberg set up a charity that funded to red counties and blue counties that looked to be equitable, but actually spent upwards 4 to 1 in favor of democratic strongholds in MI, PA, GA, and WI. This included training for ballot inspections. Thrown out ballots went from 3% to .3% That was one of my primary complaints about the election last year.

Here's the Time article.

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

You will be duped because they say this bi-partisan group just wanted to protect the election (and, for whatever reason, you believe anything in print), but there were never any accusations of fraud against the Trump campaign. The truth is this group did what it could to get Trump out. I have no doubts Zuckerberg played a role, as did several Republicans who looked the other way to ensure Trump was ousted.

Only a fool believes that election was 100% on the up and up. A lot of the dominion stuff is probably overblown, but facts are facts. You don't have those change of numbers without something nefarious going on. I think there were 4 elements: Ballot harvesting in democratic strongholds, new standards implemented to ensure all ballots were counted regardless of whether they qualified or not (part of the Zuckerberg initiative), and establishment officials turning a blind eye to the obvious voter disparity from years past. I don't believe it's a coincidence that GA officials didn't care about election reform until they got smacked in the face with Democrats winning the runoff.
(12-31-2021, 04:20 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I've posted that months ago. TLDR version, Zuckerberg set up a charity that funded to red counties and blue counties that looked to be equitable, but actually spent upwards 4 to 1 in favor of democratic strongholds in MI, PA, GA, and WI. This included training for ballot inspections. Thrown out ballots went from 3% to .3% That was one of my primary complaints about the election last year.

Here's the Time article.

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

You will be duped because they say this bi-partisan group just wanted to protect the election (and, for whatever reason, you believe anything in print), but there were never any accusations of fraud against the Trump campaign. The truth is this group did what it could to get Trump out. I have no doubts Zuckerberg played a role, as did several Republicans who looked the other way to ensure Trump was ousted.

Only a fool believes that election was 100% on the up and up. A lot of the dominion stuff is probably overblown, but facts are facts. You don't have those change of numbers without something nefarious going on. I think there were 4 elements: Ballot harvesting in democratic strongholds, new standards implemented to ensure all ballots were counted regardless of whether they qualified or not (part of the Zuckerberg initiative), and establishment officials turning a blind eye to the obvious voter disparity from years past. I don't believe it's a coincidence that GA officials didn't care about election reform until they got smacked in the face with Democrats winning the runoff.

The Time article describes private efforts to increase voter turnout, especially mail in voter turnout, especially in demographics and areas that would help Democrats. There is nothing wrong with that. Republicans should do it too if they want to win.

The bolded part, that's a serious claim. It implies some possible illegal or unfair activity.  I don't find anything backing that up, though.
Shocker you read that article and can't read between the lines. They made powerful, sweeping changes in key states. Where did they stop? The data supports what I am saying. Look it up.
(12-31-2021, 06:05 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Shocker you read that article and can't read between the lines. They made powerful, sweeping changes in key states. Where did they stop? The data supports what I am saying. Look it up.

It's been over a year.  This is no longer the time to "read between the lines".  Everyone has had the evidence in hand for over a year.  Find someone credible who uses the data to say exactly and unambiguously what you're trying to say.
How can you find someone credible when credibility is linked to the narrative?
(12-31-2021, 11:22 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]How can you find someone credible when credibility is linked to the narrative?

Credibility can come from what you call narrative, yes.  It can come from agreeing with facts and events that are already well known.  But it can also come from using data and making citations.
(12-31-2021, 12:23 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2021, 06:18 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]ANd when it doesn't...?  Find something else to blame it on.  Never admit defeat.

Almost everyone knew that by midnight on election night, if you stopped counting at that point, Trump would win.  I even predicted it on this message board.  That's because many more Democrats than Republicans were going to vote by mail, and many states did not allow the counting of the mail in ballots until the polls were closed.   So naturally, by midnight, Trump was ahead, and as they counted the mail-in ballots, Biden pulled ahead.  The mail in ballots skewed heavily for Biden, and that was because Trump discouraged his supporters from voting by mail.  

Then Trump goes on TV as if he doesn't know this, and says, how come I was ahead by midnight and then Biden slowly pulled ahead?  Trump is such a con artist.

Here it is.  Read what I wrote in August, 2020.  

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=33103

Opinion polls show that Trump voters are far more likely to vote in person than Biden voters.  And of course, Biden voters are far more likely to vote by mail than Trump voters.  
Therefore, by the day after the election, Trump could be leading in all 50 states!   At that point, he will declare victory and say the mail in ballots are fraudulent and should not be counted.  

The mail in ballots should take about 2 weeks to count.  When they are all counted, enough states will declare Biden the winner to swing the electoral college in his favor.  

And then Trump will go to court in an effort to get enough of the mail in ballots thrown out to swing the election back to him.  

^^ And that's almost exactly what happened.  It wasn't 50 states, but it was enough for Trump the con artist to go on TV a few days later and claim the election was stolen, because "how could he be ahead on election night and then fall behind as the mail in votes were counted?"  I can't believe he isn't intelligent enough to know how that happened.