Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: If you are white, you are a second class citizen. Period
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
New York says it will prioritize non-White people in distributing low supply of COVID-19 treatments

"One such "risk factor" is being a race or ethnicity that is not White due to "longstanding systemic health and social inequities" "

""Non-white race or Hispanic/Latino ethnicity should be considered a risk factor, as  longstanding systemic health and social inequities have contributed to an increased risk of severe illness and death from COVID-19," the memo reads."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-yor...treatments
This might be your best headline yet.

Oh the oppression I feel every day.
It starts with this. If you allow them to discriminate here, they absolutely will take it to the next level. Discriminating based off of skin color is wrong, PERIOD. Regardless of the reason. But of course leftards that hate either being white or are not white will defend this.
Poor kids are at greater risk for illness than white kids.
(12-31-2021, 04:26 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Poor kids are at greater risk for illness than white kids.

I'm sorry, stop for a second and re-read what you wrote and try again. Don't be so damn ignorant
(12-31-2021, 04:33 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2021, 04:26 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Poor kids are at greater risk for illness than white kids.

I'm sorry, stop for a second and re-read what you wrote and try again. Don't be so damn ignorant

I'd say you're the ignorant one.
(12-31-2021, 04:35 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2021, 04:33 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry, stop for a second and re-read what you wrote and try again. Don't be so damn ignorant

This x1,000,000
(12-31-2021, 04:33 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry, stop for a second and re-read what you wrote and try again. Don't be so damn ignorant

The Boycott king is obviously not aware of the quote. Laughing Laughing

I thought you were seconding those sentiments. My apologizes.
(12-31-2021, 04:51 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2021, 04:35 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say you're the ignorant one.

I thought you were seconding those sentiments. My apologizes.

Actually big of you. Props.
[Image: 37lb7h.jpg]

Poor kids are at greater risk of illness than RICH or MIDDLE CLASS kids, yes.  Regardless of how our President misspeaks.
(12-31-2021, 04:16 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]It starts with this. If you allow them to discriminate here, they absolutely will take it to the next level. Discriminating based off of skin color is wrong, PERIOD. Regardless of the reason. But of course leftards that hate either being white or are not white will defend this.

I guess you can say it started earlier.

It started when all the whites lost their slaves.  It's been all down hill from there.   I can see why you want to make America great again.
I guess underserved white kids are SOL.
(12-31-2021, 10:56 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I guess underserved white kids are SOL.

They often are, and it shouldn't be that way.
(12-31-2021, 10:21 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2021, 04:16 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]It starts with this. If you allow them to discriminate here, they absolutely will take it to the next level. Discriminating based off of skin color is wrong, PERIOD. Regardless of the reason. But of course leftards that hate either being white or are not white will defend this.

It started when all the whites lost their slaves.  It's been all down hill from there.   I can see why you want to make America great again.

I personally have never owned a slave.  Have you ever picked cotton?

What about poor white kids? Crackers? Trailer trash? I'm guessing the discrimination against them is huge these days.
(12-31-2021, 10:21 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]

We are so far removed from slavery generationally that it's a tired argument you are making. But of course the Left would have you believe that slavery is alive and well somewhere in this country. Just like Wheres Waldo.
(12-31-2021, 04:16 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]It starts with this. If you allow them to discriminate here, they absolutely will take it to the next level. Discriminating based off of skin color is wrong, PERIOD. Regardless of the reason. 

I don't agree with your title, but I do agree with the above.  Discriminating based on skin color is wrong, and it drives people apart.  

Racism and racial discrimination against people of color does exist, but we send the wrong message if we try to "fix it" by discriminating against white people.  That only makes the problem worse by provoking a backlash, which causes even more racism.
(01-01-2022, 07:49 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2021, 04:16 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]It starts with this. If you allow them to discriminate here, they absolutely will take it to the next level. Discriminating based off of skin color is wrong, PERIOD. Regardless of the reason. 

I don't agree with your title, but I do agree with the above.  Discriminating based on skin color is wrong, and it drives people apart.  

Racism and racial discrimination against people of color does exist, but we send the wrong message if we try to "fix it" by discriminating against white people.  That only makes the problem worse by provoking a backlash, which causes even more racism.

I agree in principle, but it's also true that race is a factor in many clinical circumstances. The question here is which has a greater influence in this case, race, culture, or class? I'd say culture, but many people conflate culture and race. You might as well say black people can solve their higher cardiac mortality rate by not eating so much fried chicken as to say that minorities should get first dibs on Covid treatments. Once the patient is to the point of needing MCA treatment the odds are about the same for all persons. Flip side, you could say that we should be intentional about getting minorities vaccinated since they appear to have a more severe reaction to Covid at a significant rate higher than whites and the shot is the best defense of getting to the point of needing treatment. It's a complex problem that overly simplistic solutions don't fix.
Pages: 1 2