Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: High School Is In Big Trouble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
High School Is In Big Trouble After Teachers Added This “Controversial” Quiz Question

Students at a high school in California were given a “controversial” question that has outraged some people in the United States. The multiple-choice question asked students to identify “a group of idiots” among the following four choices, which were listed as “KKK,” “all of Florida,” “Fox News,” or “Texans.”

https://awm.com/high-school-is-in-big-tr...FIAK4fheOc
This is a big problem for all of the United States. Left wing teachers with a communist, anti American anti white and anti Christian view on everything. They teach through this prism and it will have profound consequences for future generations
I would disagree with the portion of the article that mentions 'conservative Sacremento', which to me sounds like the ultimate oxymoron, an imaginary town somewhere just north of Oz.

As for the quiz, you can replace 'Fox News' with the liberal acronym of your choice (CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, etc), 'all of Florida' with 'all of the US Northeast', and 'Texans' with 'Texans in Austin and parts of Dallas'. KKK is a given.
So what was the correct answer?
(01-03-2022, 12:54 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]I would disagree with the portion of the article that mentions 'conservative Sacremento', which to me sounds like the ultimate oxymoron, an imaginary town somewhere just north of Oz.

As for the quiz, you can replace 'Fox News' with the liberal acronym of your choice (CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, etc), 'all of Florida' with 'all of the US Northeast', and 'Texans' with 'Texans in Austin and parts of Dallas'.  KKK is a given.

The politics in the Central Valley of California are entirely different than the coast.
(01-03-2022, 03:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2022, 12:54 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]I would disagree with the portion of the article that mentions 'conservative Sacremento', which to me sounds like the ultimate oxymoron, an imaginary town somewhere just north of Oz.

As for the quiz, you can replace 'Fox News' with the liberal acronym of your choice (CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, etc), 'all of Florida' with 'all of the US Northeast', and 'Texans' with 'Texans in Austin and parts of Dallas'.  KKK is a given.

The politics in the Central Valley of California are entirely different than the coast.

Agreed, just as they are different in most of rural Cali, and parts of metro San Diego. However, Sac town is the capital and posseses that leftist gov bias by default.