Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ex-reality star who made $200,000 selling her farts in jars.........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ex-reality star who made $200,000 selling her farts in jars reveals she was rushed to the ER with HEART ATTACK symptoms - only to learn severe chest pains were caused by excess gas
  • Steph Matto, 31, from Connecticut, recently found herself in the emergency room after experiencing shooting pains in her chest 
  • Concerned doctors ran tests but later told the 90 Day Fiancé star that the symptoms were actually caused by excess gas
  • She began selling her farts back in November, after receiving requests on the adult-content site Unfiltrd
  • She charged $1,000 for the unique product, and made $200,000 in total from the business venture
  • To keep up with demand – which saw her producing up to 50 jars worth of farts a week – the self-proclaimed 'fartrepreneur' opted for a high-fiber diet
  • She lived off mostly beans and eggs, and later added protein shakes to the mix after discovering it made the farts smell worse
  • In the end, doctors told her she was experiencing 'very intense gas pains' and was advised to change her diet, which in turn ended her business

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic...eeJxFtgLSg
I salute America and its many opportunities!
She’s pretty darn hot. But I’m kinda turned off by the bottling of farts. So, it’s a “no” for me.