Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: U-Haul runs out of Trucks in California
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
U-Haul Just Released Its Yearly Report, and There's One Little Detail That's Devastating for Coastal Elites

Enslaved Hebrews needed God’s help to flee out of Egypt. Freedom-starved citizens are turning to U-Haul to make their escape.

https://www.westernjournal.com/u-haul-ju...00tlBOpmYw
LOL, this has been the case for over a year now. Not only that, moving companies are charging OUTRAGEOUS fees to move your stuff out of state. My friend just moved back here to Florida because of COVID restrictions it cost them over 30k to move their stuff back.. And most of it was scratched up, and all kinds of stuff was missing. It was a nightmare for her and her family.
(01-05-2022, 04:41 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, this has been the case for over a year now. Not only that, moving companies are charging OUTRAGEOUS fees to move your stuff out of state. My friend just moved back here to Florida because of COVID restrictions it cost them over 30k to move their stuff back.. And most of it was scratched up, and all kinds of stuff was missing. It was a nightmare for her and her family.

30k to move??? There is no way in hell I’d ever pay that to move my stuff!
(01-05-2022, 08:50 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2022, 04:41 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, this has been the case for over a year now. Not only that, moving companies are charging OUTRAGEOUS fees to move your stuff out of state. My friend just moved back here to Florida because of COVID restrictions it cost them over 30k to move their stuff back.. And most of it was scratched up, and all kinds of stuff was missing. It was a nightmare for her and her family.

30k to move??? There is no way in hell I’d ever pay that to move my stuff!
That’s what I said, 15k upfront and the rest upon delivery
Pay someone to pack a truck and unload it, make a couple of trips. Pay someone to load and unload some PODS. I hated using movers but I needed to store stuff for 2 months so I had to do it. They still managed to damage the small amount of stuff I had them move.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
Just looked one up in my neighborhood. Got one in 4 minutes. It was 265 bucks to move 200 miles. And I could get it this weekend.

Sounds like your source (like always). Is a pile of garbage.
Enjoy your hate.

Also, the PODS company charges so much more, that's probably what they're actually talking about.