Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Imporent messege to jags board.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all i would like to apolgize to everyone for my crazy insane post at end of year.  I'm not going to make any excauses or anything. 

I will lsay this though I wasn't being a good Christian, and being a good exsample of a Jesus follwer.  

This isn't a reliongious post. this is me reliezeing i shouldn't of acted the way i did. Thats not me. I apolgize to everyone on board.

also these are not excauses just facts,its been a tough year for dad,and i in2021 with mom passing away. I have had some depression issues between that,and some other things in my life. 

Jags always loseing doesn't help.  i need to rember its cause of jags i get to spend time with my dad.  Thats whats most imporant.

I'll will end this post tonight with this.  Someone said somethign tonight in the church prayer team i go to,and it made me relize i was not being the person i know i can be.
Not a problem and no harm no foul. You did not offend me at all.
Never apologize for being who you are.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Don't worry about it to much Wolf. We need the occasional deranged post to remind us we're on the Jags forum.
Apologies suggests weakness. You’re not weak. You’re a wolf!

Don’t worry bro, you be you. Anyone doesn’t like it, so be it.
You're good Wolfie. We all go bat crap crazy once in awhile. This just reminds me to pray for you and your dad.
(01-06-2022, 07:57 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Apologies suggests weakness.  You’re not weak.  You’re a wolf! 

Don’t worry bro, you be you.  Anyone doesn’t like it, so be it.

That was the problom ,i wasn't being myself.   I am a better person then what i was being.