Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Christmas gift from my sister (Jaguars themed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's funny/scary how Facebook algorithms work, isn't it? I originally came across this product months ago when it popped up on my Facebook feed. I never was planning on buying it but then sure enough it popped up on my sister's Facebook feed with her not knowing that I had viewed it in the past too. She ended up purchasing it for me as a Christmas gift.

It's a 661 lego piece set that makes up the Jaguars logo. The pieces are extremely small and it only measures 3" x 2" x 4" when fully assembled. I'm not sure how great it will actually look and could just be cheap. But I'm curious to see once it's together. Still a pretty cool unique gift.

https://www.foco.com/products/jacksonvil...brxlz-logo

[Image: Tkh5ILR.jpg]
That’s pretty cool.
Thanks! I'm a little over halfway with it. It's pretty cool and definitely takes some time to put together. I can post a picture of it completed if anyone is interested.
(01-16-2022, 11:31 AM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! I'm a little over halfway with it. It's pretty cool and definitely takes some time to put together. I can post a picture of it completed if anyone is interested.

Absolutely. That's kind of unique.
Here are some images of it coming together:

[Image: JnfJECW.jpg]

[Image: hL1vmFS.jpg]
cool!!
I’ve got to admit, I’ve seen that at Academy a year or so back. I almost bout it. Pretty cool.
Thanks for the replies! It...is....finished.

I definitely recommend it, super cool piece just to display as a fan.

[Image: DDxdUjE.jpg]
Cool. Will purchase one. Then have several whiskies and put it together only to find out I have lost several pieces in a drunken daze and then throw the rest of it against the wall. Thanks dude.