Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2020 election question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anybody heard from one person, even one, who said anything like this:
Quote: I looked at the evidence, and I wish it wasn't true, I wish Biden had won, but the evidence says Trump won

Because you have about 43 Republican senators saying that they wish Trump won but the evidence says Biden won. Plus you have a bunch of local officials saying that.  And you have many pundits saying that.

Is there anybody, even one person, who wanted Biden to win but thinks Trump actually won?  Was there ever anybody saying that?
(01-07-2022, 08:20 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Has anybody heard from one person, even one, who said anything like this:
Quote: I looked at the evidence, and I wish it wasn't true, I wish Biden had won, but the evidence says Trump won

Because you have about 43 Republican senators saying that they wish Trump won but the evidence says Biden won. Plus you have a bunch of local officials saying that.  And you have many pundits saying that.

Is there anybody, even one person, who wanted Biden to win but thinks Trump actually won?  Was there ever anybody saying that?
No one who wanted Biden to win will look at the evidence and the GOP doesn't want Trump because they don't like being in power and having to do things.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
(01-07-2022, 09:02 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2022, 08:20 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Has anybody heard from one person, even one, who said anything like this:

No one who wanted Biden to win will look at the evidence and the GOP doesn't want Trump because they don't like being in power and having to do things.

Those might be true as general trends, but shouldn't there be one exception? One person out of over a hundred million voters who ends up saying what I put in the block quote above?
No one wanted Biden to win. Really no one. They just didn’t want Trump to win. Mission accomplished however it was accomplished. Way to go!
Hope you enjoy it.
(01-07-2022, 09:28 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]No one wanted Biden to win.  Really no one.  They just didn’t want Trump to win. Mission accomplished however it was accomplished.  Way to go!
  Hope you enjoy it.

Many millions of people wanted Biden to win. The anti-Trump segment just put him over the top. So far, he's been an exponentially better president than Trump although to be fair, all he had to do to accomplish that low bar is to not attempt an overthrow of democracy.
(01-07-2022, 10:02 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2022, 09:28 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]No one wanted Biden to win.  Really no one.  They just didn’t want Trump to win. Mission accomplished however it was accomplished.  Way to go!
  Hope you enjoy it.

Many millions of people wanted Biden to win. The anti-Trump segment just put him over the top. So far, he's been an exponentially better president than Trump although to be fair, all he had to do to accomplish that low bar is to not attempt an overthrow of democracy.

With respect, I’ll agree to disagree.
(01-07-2022, 10:02 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]
  Hope you enjoy it.

Please, tell us all the ways Biden has been a better POTUS.
The media doesn't terrorize the population with fake stories about the President. Now they do it with fake stories about Covid.
(01-08-2022, 11:07 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2022, 10:02 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]Many millions of people wanted Biden to win. The anti-Trump segment just put him over the top. So far, he's been an exponentially better president than Trump although to be fair, all he had to do to accomplish that low bar is to not attempt an overthrow of democracy.

I did.

No.
Here is the truth. Yes, there were shady shenanigans by the dems (isn't there always) but Trump lost because he wouldn't shut his mouth. Moderate voters took their votes back and others simply didn't vote. Then a perfect storm of COVID and racial unrest, helped along by the MSM, sealed his fate. It really is that simple.
I can agree to that. At the very least, more people would have been keen to the shenanigans if Trump hadn't been so hated due to piss poor communication.
(01-09-2022, 12:40 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I can agree to that. At the very least, more people would have been keen to the shenanigans if Trump hadn't been so hated due to piss poor communication.

Exactly. What I most appreciated about Trump and his camp is they established an end game around the MSM. At the same time, it was a study in communication mismanagement. Rather than use it as a gift for measured response to counter biased MSM reporting, he went off the rails, which only gave lefty big tech the means to squelch him. 

However, big tech is walking in a mine field. Their arbitrary use of "rules" to silence views they don't agree with will backfire eventually when Section 230 gets broken off in their [BLEEP]. Facebook is trying to stay ahead of it, but they're so loaded with nutty little lefties that they can't stay out of their own way. I have an inkling 2022 and 2024 is going to bring sea changes to how big tech conducts themselves.
(01-08-2022, 11:07 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2022, 10:02 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]Many millions of people wanted Biden to win. The anti-Trump segment just put him over the top. So far, he's been an exponentially better president than Trump although to be fair, all he had to do to accomplish that low bar is to not attempt an overthrow of democracy.

Biden has by all accounts respected the independence of prosecutors, foreign and domestic.
Biden has not incited any insurrection.
Biden actually got an infrastructure bill passed instead of talking about it.

Now, Biden has not been a great President, so far.  He's created some problems.  He's told some lies. And he has mismanaged the Senate and House, badly. 

But Trump was undeniably worse. Trump did a couple of good things like the remain in Mexico policy and the impending death of Roe v Wade but those don't amount to much when weighed against the fact that he literally and violently broke his oath of office.   I'm not willing to "win" those types of policy changes while losing my future right to influence government through voting.
(01-09-2022, 01:25 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2022, 11:07 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Please, tell us all the ways Biden has been a better POTUS.

Biden has by all accounts respected the independence of prosecutors, foreign and domestic.
Biden has not incited any insurrection.
Biden actually got an infrastructure bill passed instead of talking about it.

Now, Biden has not been a great President, so far.  He's created some problems.  He's told some lies. And he has mismanaged the Senate and House, badly. 

But Trump was undeniably worse. Trump did a couple of good things like the remain in Mexico policy and the impending death of Roe v Wade but those don't amount to much when weighed against the fact that he literally and violently broke his oath of office.   I'm not willing to "win" those types of policy changes while losing my future right to influence government through voting.
Biden's close friend, business partner, etc just tried to start an anti-Russian revolution.