Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Viruses don't care what you think
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A leading QAnon promoter who urged both her followers and strangers she passed on the street not to take the COVID vaccine died Thursday of the coronavirus, making her just the latest vaccine opponent killed by the disease.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/qanon-star-sa...53934.html
[BLEEP]'s are gunna dumb
(01-07-2022, 09:56 PM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ][BLEEP]'s are gunna dumb

There's a tendency towards Schadenfreude I'll admit, but I still feel bad for people who've fallen victim to their own ignorance.
(01-07-2022, 10:04 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2022, 09:56 PM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ][BLEEP]'s are gunna dumb

There's a tendency towards Schadenfreude I'll admit, but I still feel bad for people who've fallen victim to their own ignorance.

I don't believe Darwin considered 'fittest" to be defined by only physical abilities.
What's the point of this as its own thread? Is your point that stupid and crazy people who refuse treatment can die from Coronavirus? Most of us know that. Is there a mod or someone who knows the rules that can move this?
(01-07-2022, 10:30 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]What's the point of this as its own thread? Is your point that stupid and crazy people who refuse treatment can die from Coronavirus? Most of us know that. Is there a mod or someone who knows the rules that can move this?

No, it's the sheep that follow and believe these stupid and crazy people that put themselves and others at risk of dying.
So, now we have two Covid threads
(01-07-2022, 10:30 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]What's the point of this as its own thread? Is your point that stupid and crazy people who refuse treatment can die from Coronavirus? Most of us know that. Is there a mod or someone who knows the rules that can move this?

Yep that's the point. Congratulations!

(01-07-2022, 11:04 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]So, now we have two Covid threads

Yep, one for the deniers and one for the rest.
Denier of what?
Anyone who doesn't do their own due diligence will fall victim one way or another.
Regardless of vaccination status, why have so many on both sides chosen this battle as the hill to die on?
(01-07-2022, 09:47 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]A leading QAnon promoter who urged both her followers and strangers she passed on the street not to take the COVID vaccine died Thursday of the coronavirus, making her just the latest vaccine opponent killed by the disease.

Does this jab (ooh, good pun) include the high number of minorities who vote democrat but also refuse to get vaccinated?
(01-08-2022, 09:35 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2022, 09:47 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]A leading QAnon promoter who urged both her followers and strangers she passed on the street not to take the COVID vaccine died Thursday of the coronavirus, making her just the latest vaccine opponent killed by the disease.

Does this jab (ooh, good pun) include the high number of minorities who vote democrat but also refuse to get vaccinated?

A jab joke?  Isn't that a little immature?  I don't think they want to be needled for this.
(01-08-2022, 02:15 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2022, 09:35 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Does this jab (ooh, good pun) include the high number of minorities who vote democrat but also refuse to get vaccinated?

A jab joke?  Isn't that a little immature?  I don't think they want to be needled for this.

Such a prick.
No one asked you to inject your opinion here.
(01-08-2022, 05:00 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]No one asked you to inject your opinion here.

I've got natural immunity to criticism, but you gave it a shot.
(01-08-2022, 05:38 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2022, 05:00 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]No one asked you to inject your opinion here.

I've got natural immunity to criticism, but you gave it a shot.

No need to roll up your sleeves.........just kidding.  Stick it to him.
(01-08-2022, 06:06 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2022, 05:38 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]I've got natural immunity to criticism, but you gave it a shot.

No need to roll up your sleeves.........just kidding.  Stick it to him.

You just had to get that in there...
So weird that vaccination has become a political issue..

Especially since it was Trump that fast-tracked this thing.

I guess everyone really is just a sheep for the letter that is in power.
(01-10-2022, 01:10 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2022, 06:06 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]No need to roll up your sleeves.........just kidding.  Stick it to him.

You just had to get that in there...

I wanted to be sure he got the point.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8