Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: We should have this enshrined in our Justice system......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Repeat child rapists will be sent to penal colonies in the ARCTIC for life under new proposals in Russia following horrific kidnap, rape and murder of girl, five
  • Parliamentary speaker Vyacheslav Volodin said rapists 'cannot be called human'
  • Ally of Vladimir Putin said: 'These b******s should undergo the hardest of labour'
  • Comes after shocking abduction, rape and murder of five-year-old girl this week
  • Video footage showed the victim being abducted and carried through the snow 
  • She had been stabbed multiple times, and her body hidden in a duffle bag
  • When the suspects were detained, police had to protect them from a lynch mob

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...jc9QwsOfK8
...the kind of authoritarianism I can get behind.
Send them to an American prison and make sure the inmates know what he did. Payback is a [BLEEP]. Even criminals have a code.
To me sex crimes against a child should be death sentence. The purpose of prison is to separate and reform a child abuser can never be reformed there’s something broken inside.
I don't know if a child abuser can ever be reformed, but I support the death penalty regardless. It's just too heinous, and I honestly think that it will give some solace to the victims to know that their abuser died for their crime.

Back on topic, a life sentence in the Arctic is the toughest punishment Russia has. They stopped doing the death penalty there back when Yeltsin was President. I wonder if Putin will bring it back.