Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: So.. I was just joking when I said Jags would win and Steelers would make playoffs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I said a couple days ago if the NFL was rigged we would somehow manage to beat the Colts and the steelers would win. And look what just happened. I know it's not rigged but man it's funny that Ben just snuck into the playoffs in his retirement season.. especially considering how unlikely it was for us to win.
(01-09-2022, 05:34 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]I said a couple days ago if the NFL was rigged we would somehow manage to beat the Colts and the steelers would win. And look what just happened. I know it's not rigged but man it's funny that Ben just snuck into the playoffs in his retirement season.. especially considering how unlikely it was for us to win.

Don’t worry. Snow wolf  will explain the rigging to us and how it works.
It's still rigged. By a long shot. Magnetic field goal post and ball. Ref opebly admitting to making up a call and his mic was still on. Etc.

But, I'll take a win. Crooked or not.
(01-09-2022, 05:34 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]I said a couple days ago if the NFL was rigged we would somehow manage to beat the Colts and the steelers would win. And look what just happened. I know it's not rigged but man it's funny that Ben just snuck into the playoffs in his retirement season.. especially considering how unlikely it was for us to win.

What will you think if the Raiders and Chargers tie?
(01-09-2022, 05:37 PM)Jagulars Wrote: [ -> ]It's still rigged. By a long shot. Magnetic field goal post and ball. Ref openly admitting to making up a call and his mic was still on. Etc.

But, I'll take a win. Crooked or not.
It's just funny, it was so unlikely and here we are. But on a side note what a game, and we kept the first pick. A good sunday

He had a 4th down and career there in overtime he was clutch and converted it
(01-09-2022, 05:47 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]It's just funny, it was so unlikely and here we are. But on a side note what a game, and we kept the first pick. A good sunday

We also beat Indy at home again. The jinx is real.