Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Good gawd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New Mexico teen mom throws newborn in dumpster in shocking video | Fox News

...Close to six hours later, the cameras show a group of people fishing through the dumpster and pulling the baby out. They had heard the baby crying inside, Imbriale said.

Acting Hobbs Police Chief August Fons said during a news briefing Monday afternoon that the three people were scavenging in the dumpsters "for anything of value" when they heard whimpering inside. They dug closer and eventually found the male newborn inside a trash bag.

They picked him out, wrapped in a "dirty, wet towel" covered in dried blood and with his umbilical cord still attached, the chief said.

Police identified the good Samaritans as Michael Green, Hector Jasso and April Nuttall.

Jasso told police that they first thought the crying might have been a kitten, but as soon as he picked up the bag, he could tell it was too heavy...
That’s absolutely horrible.  Who in the hell could do that to a baby?  Let alone they’re own. DNA test and find out the worthless piece of craps that made him and do the same to them.  I’ll spring for the bags!  And any other things required to make them fit in one.
(01-10-2022, 09:38 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]That’s absolutely horrible.  Who in the hell could do that to a baby?  Let alone they’re own. DNA test and find out the worthless piece of craps that made him and do the same to them.  I’ll spring for the bags!  And any other things required to make them fit in one.

That wood chipper scene in the movie Fargo comes to mind. 

I have that on DVD. May need to go ahead and watch it.
I went ahead and moved this one to the Political Forum because the shift to politics is inevitable.
Having said that, I am outraged like many over the callous disregard for the child shown by his birth parent, however, I also can't help but note that she could've just sought out an abortionist 12 hours earlier and not faced any kind of criminal charges. There's something wrong with our system when that is the case.
(01-11-2022, 03:19 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Having said that, I am outraged like many over the callous disregard for the child shown by his birth parent, however, I also can't help but note that she could've just sought out an abortionist 12 hours earlier and not faced any kind of criminal charges. There's something wrong with our system when that is the case.

Enough said. You beat me to it.
(01-11-2022, 05:33 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2022, 03:19 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Having said that, I am outraged like many over the callous disregard for the child shown by his birth parent, however, I also can't help but note that she could've just sought out an abortionist 12 hours earlier and not faced any kind of criminal charges. There's something wrong with our system when that is the case.

Enough said.  You beat me to it.

I agree, the boundary between nothing and murder should not be measurable with hours.
Most states consider it a crime when the fetus is 24 weeks old or older. Colorado is one that lets you go all the way to birth, but I think there are a couple of others.

There was a woman who tried to drive her van into the Atlantic with her kids inside. She was diagnosed with Bipolar and they got her help. She has custody of her kids again, a few years later.
Adoption not an option?

(01-11-2022, 02:55 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2022, 09:38 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]That’s absolutely horrible.  Who in the hell could do that to a baby?  Let alone they’re own. DNA test and find out the worthless piece of craps that made him and do the same to them.  I’ll spring for the bags!  And any other things required to make them fit in one.

That wood chipper scene in the movie Fargo comes to mind. 

I have that on DVD. May need to go ahead and watch it.

For killing a child, I’d be willing to do it by hand.  No wood chipper necessary
That entire family is one screwed up mess........

New Mexico woman defends daughter accused of throwing baby in dumpster
The rescued baby boy was listed in stable condition at a hospital in Lubbock, Texas

As New Mexico authorities are accepting non-monetary donations on behalf of a baby boy abandoned in a dumpster in the city of Hobbs and for other children under state care, the mother of the woman accused of abandoning him is telling reporters, "Everybody makes mistakes."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-mexico-ba...hJ7Db9k73E