Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: please watch imporent.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know i haven't been very postive, and  good in 2021 on the board,and in other things.  I ask everyone to please watch this video of mine.

https://youtu.be/k8zLZVOXHeY
Chin up bra, this is a message board, not real life... its all good... no need for all of this.
It’s the internet.  Pretty much all of us post stuff that is not “them” at times.  Espaisially in the heat of the moment.  Don’t apologize for who you are.  This isn’t a beauty pageant.  Who cares who likes you or your posts. 

I don’t disagree with your beliefs in the video.  But feel that I need to acknowledge you’re probably the only one here that can post that without a warning.  Not trying to rat. you out or anything. 

Keep being you and living through …(awesome dude you sited multiple times)…

We all say stupid [BLEEP] at times.  R-E-L-A-X bro.

Edit: wow!!  My autocorrect changed “rat” to “eat”.  What the heck?   I’m glad I saw that.  I’m kinky, certainly not THAT kinky.  M-f only!
that  was my point of my video is i wasn't being myself,im not like that. I am a better person,and i know it. im sure others on the board know i am a better person then i was being.