Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: biggest lose in 2021
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought i would start this for all of us. My biggest lose in 2021 was my mom.  She was the most loveing person i had in my life,she treated me more like her son then my

biologicail mom ever did. She will be greatly missed by both my dad, and I. please feel free to post your biggest lose of 2021.
I’m sorry for your loss Wolfie. It’ll take time. She seems like she was a good woman.
(01-17-2022, 06:01 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]I’m  sorry for your loss Wolfie.  It’ll take time.  She seems like she was a good woman.

she was a great woman,and Mom.
(01-17-2022, 06:32 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2022, 06:01 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]I’m  sorry for your loss Wolfie.  It’ll take time.  She seems like she was a good woman.

she was a great woman,and Mom.

Yeah, I’m sure she was a good wife to your dad as well.  I guess to summarize, she was a good woman.  

All you can do is think of all the good memories dude.  

I hope everyone who has lost someone this year or other years can find peace, comfort and memories of your loved ones.
I stepped down as president of our HOA. Best addition by subtraction imaginable.
I lost my virginity.

Wait, what year are we talking about here?
(01-18-2022, 12:24 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I lost my virginity.

What were you in jail for?
(01-18-2022, 01:25 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2022, 12:24 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I lost my virginity.

What were you in jail for?

Damned if I know. All I heard was “handcuffs” and quoted a price.
(01-18-2022, 04:13 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2022, 01:25 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]What were you in jail for?

Damned if I know. All I heard was “handcuffs” and quoted a price.

Hey, we've all done the handcuffs.  Just to clarify, were you receiving or giving the price quote?
My hope in my current place of employment. After being there since 2008. Surviving three different ownership changes and five different Directors in this department. 2021 took the life out of me.

Between the pandemic. High turnovers across the company. FMLA claiming three of my personnel. Working exhaustingly extensive hours in a meat grinder of an industry. No bonuses, despite increased volumes and higher revenue earnings than the previous year.

I have had enough.

Had an interview today. Hopefully it's a chapter to a new beginning soon. I need to get out.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
(01-18-2022, 11:50 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]My hope in my current place of employment. After being there since 2008. Surviving three different ownership changes and five different Directors in this department. 2021 took the life out of me.

Between the pandemic. High turnovers across the company. FMLA claiming three of my personnel. Working exhaustingly extensive hours in a meat grinder of an industry. No bonuses, despite increased volumes and higher revenue earnings than the previous year. 

I have had enough.

Had an interview today. Hopefully it's a chapter to a new beginning soon. I need to get out.

Good luck with the interview.  It's been an exceedingly difficult time in many work environments for almost two years now.  Ongoing effort without reward throughout that time period will wear down anyone.
(01-18-2022, 11:50 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]My hope in my current place of employment. After being there since 2008. Surviving three different ownership changes and five different Directors in this department. 2021 took the life out of me.

I have had enough.

Best of luck to you, and sorry that 2021 was such a wet fart for you, professionally.
I lost all my disc golf discs.

I lost my hole in one disc, my 10+ year old Viper, and my disc bag that my sister gave me.

I have had enough.

So, basically, things haven't changed since I left.   Smile
Pretty much.

I hope the new job works out well for you Cadrac,and if not why don't you go interview to be jags new HC.
I’ve never watched that show. Reality TV kinda sucks.