Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: So called "progressive policies" are not compassionate nor do they EVER work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So called "progressive policies" are not compassionate nor do they EVER work, anywhere. Just because it sounds good, does not make it good. If you are a so called "progressive" THIS is the result of 60 years of DemoRAT rule.. This is the result of 60 years of a ONE party system that is accountable to no one. 

Congratulations "progressives",  YOU created this.

https://twitter.com/Chuck89391678/status...essives%2F
Wow, no "progressives" wanna take a stab at defending their ideology?
"Sucks for the Dems that they have no choice but to stagger on toward ruin, accumulating ever more failures and disgraces, all the while doing the impossible and making the Republican Party look good, if only in comparison. But this is more than just a bad electoral cycle. Everyone has up years and down years. This is something much worse. This is a head-first dive into a cesspool with their eyes and mouths wide open.

Their pain is actually the manifestation of their destruction as a whole new generation gets to see what we Boomers/Gen Xers saw happen under Jimmy Carter. The Biden misadministration is the hot stove of politics – a generation just got burned going for the guy without the mean tweets. That won’t happen again, at least for the ones who aren’t dumb. For the ones who are dumb – many of them the same lackwits for whom the “voting rights” nonsense was designed to facilitate their voting – they’ll keep putting their palms on the burners and being surprised when they smell singed hand. “I voted for Biden and someone broke into my car, plus I caught COVID though I quadruple mask and quintuple vaxx, and then I got drafted to go fight to protect Hunter’s investments in Ukraine! How did this happen? Also, Biden 2024!”

The Democrats always fail, always. They hate normal Americans, they screw up the economy, they coddle criminals, and they sometimes marry their brothers. When you give these morons authority, they will mess everything up – magnificently. Name a functioning institution in our society that works even adequately. I am not even talking about working well. I am merely talking about doing its most basic job in a competent manner. Don’t worry, I’ll wait right here, re-reading War and Peace.

There isn’t one. There is no competently-run institution left in America. Academia is broke. The military is broke. The NFL is broke. Even Safeway is broke – you can’t even be sure you’ll find milk on the shelves anymore. And what’s the one thing our institutions have in common? They are run by the left, and the Democrats are the party of the left."

More - https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschl...n-n2602215
All those people are on the streets because of evictions, bro. Learn the interwebs.
(01-25-2022, 11:13 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]All those people are on the streets because of evictions, bro. Learn the interwebs.

That's supposed to be an invitation for us to delve into the root causes of eviction and strategies to prevent involuntary eviction.

Wasn't saying there should be no evictions.
The man in the video is a racist homophobic fascist who should be doxxed and marginalized from society.

— The American left
(01-25-2022, 11:30 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2022, 11:13 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]All those people are on the streets because of evictions, bro. Learn the interwebs.

That's supposed to be an invitation for us to delve into the root causes of eviction and strategies to prevent involuntary eviction.

Wasn't saying there should be no evictions.

Drug use?