Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This Guy Deserves to be Shot........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Man Spits in the Face of Every Vet, Uses Flag-Draped Coffin to Transport 'Cargo' Over Southern Border

It’s unusual when a human smuggler manages to spit in the face of every veteran who’s ever served this country at the same time he’s acting as a mule for illegal immigrants.

For whatever it’s worth, Zachary Taylor Blood managed to pull it off.

https://www.westernjournal.com/man-spits...7WkVuz7ghw
No he doesn't.
That was just an almost ingenious way to do it. Except... lol

I think most human beings deserve to be shot honestly. We're all horrible.
You probably shouldn't read Tom Clancy's "Without Remorse".  That smuggling operation might really set you off.
(01-27-2022, 01:36 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]You probably shouldn't read Tom Clancy's "Without Remorse".  That smuggling operation might really set you off.

Man, this heroin smells like formaldehyde.
(01-27-2022, 01:36 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]You probably shouldn't read Tom Clancy's "Without Remorse".  That smuggling operation might really set you off.

That was a damn good book. The Amazon Prime movie? Not so much. John Kelly, AKA Mr. Clark, is one of my favorite book characters. It's been a long time since I read it. I wonder how much differently I would see it now.