Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I'M ALIVE!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just got discharged from the hospital. I was in for 3 months with necrotizing fasciitis. Horrible Horrible Horrible. Almost died. Docs gave me a 25% chance of living. I said [BLEEP] that, you ain't killin the Dinger!!!

Now I'm on my way back from Augusta GA to The Cove.. 

Missed you all!! Time for a beer!!!
so glad you are so much better.  I hope, and pray your health keeps improveing.
Congratulations on pulling thru mate
We know a little piece of you died being away from the board.

Too soon?

Welcome back to the world, Dinger.
This is great news dude. The place hasn't been the same without you. Thanks for not dying!
Not that I'm not happy that you're getting out, but I thought maybe this was RollerJag until I read your post.

I wonder/hope he's OK.
(02-03-2022, 05:05 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]I just got discharged from the hospital. I was in for 3 months with necrotizing fasciitis. Horrible Horrible Horrible. Almost died. Docs gave me a 25% chance of living. I said [BLEEP] that, you ain't killin the Dinger!!!

That's some serious business, glad you made it through and are back!
Welcome back.
Thank you all!!

14 surgeries and multiple skin graphs.. And the big guy above said it wasn't my time..
God must have realized you’re a jags fan and figured you’ve suffered enough! Laughing
(02-03-2022, 07:23 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]God must have realized you’re a jags fan and figured you’ve suffered enough! Laughing

Yes Ma'am!!
(02-03-2022, 07:23 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]God must have realized you’re a jags fan and figured you’ve suffered enough! Laughing

Laughing I think we can all relate in some way.
(02-04-2022, 12:45 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]

Laughing I think we can all relate in some way.

Minus the gaping flesh wound hopefully!  Ninja
Great news Winger!
It's all gravy from here, right?
(02-03-2022, 05:05 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]I just got discharged from the hospital. I was in for 3 months with necrotizing fasciitis. Horrible Horrible Horrible. Almost died. Docs gave me a 25% chance of living. I said [BLEEP] that, you ain't killin the Dinger!!!

Way to spite the doctors, dinger. I was seriously considering lighting the batsignal for an update, glad to hear you're free from hospital cuisine.

(02-03-2022, 06:29 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you all!!

14 surgeries and multiple skin graphs.. And the big guy above said it wasn't my time..

you must look like frankenstein's monster with all those stitches and relocated pieces.

I'm very glad to see that you beat the odds and are now well enough to communicate on the Internet!  I hope your recovery goes as well as possible moving forward!
Welcome back, dude. Happy to hear this.
(02-04-2022, 12:46 PM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]

Way to spite the doctors, dinger. I was seriously considering lighting the batsignal for an update, glad to hear you're free from hospital cuisine.

(02-03-2022, 06:29 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you all!!

you must look like frankenstein's monster with all those stitches and relocated pieces.

By hospital cuisine, do you mean feeding tube? Cause yup, was god awful.

Lots and lots of stitches dude.. some staples they forgot to take out too.. souvenirs..
Did it result from an injury/cut. If so what was it? If it's not to personal.
Pages: 1 2