Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Mother of all Conspiracy Theories........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are these clowns for real?????

I have no idea if this is satire or what...... Never been to this news site........

Birds Aren't Real: The Hot New Conspiracy Theory Taking America By Storm

The group "birds aren't real", who claim that birds are no longer real, have conducted a rally in the US, in the hope of converting others to their views.

https://www.iflscience.com/editors-blog/...K50E1Yf5K4

Although..... I did find their official website: https://birdsarentreal.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQ...rREALw_wcB
This is great.

Obama wiped out the birds and replaced them with drones to put us all under surveillance.
It’s not new this is at least 6 or 7 years old but yeah they’re crazies.
A bird pooped on me a couple months ago. The poop was very real. Or was it drone grease???? Hmmm…
I'm quite sure those ducks I shot last month were real, as were the pheasant and doves before them.
Yep ive known for ages the pigeons on the roofs of my house were just drones monitoring my moves
Laughing

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH-_FlQGhQud7s2hNXKjz...A&usqp=CAU]
(02-16-2022, 01:45 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]I'm quite sure those ducks I shot last month were real, as were the pheasant and doves before them.

Of course there are still plenty of conventional meat birds around, just, more and more robot birds are being released.
Of course, how else would they know you just armor coated your [BLEEP]? Stinking [BLEEP] doo-doo drones, that's how.
I mean, half seriously, I guess I can see there being some drone birds flying about, the nature shows certainly use them to get their up close in flight coverage of real birds. But if all of them were drones, we would have a big overpopulation of insects earthworms, and whatever other critters are lower than them on the food chain. Unless of course, there's another conspiracy theory to explain that.
(02-18-2022, 12:50 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]I mean, half seriously, I guess I can see there being some drone birds flying about, the nature shows certainly use them to get their up close in flight coverage of real birds. But if all of them were drones, we would have a big overpopulation of insects earthworms, and whatever other critters are lower than them on the food chain.  Unless of course, there's another conspiracy theory to explain that.

The birds are probably programed to go kill bugs. You can get close to a house by having birds just go eat some bugs in the grass.

My neighborhood has stupid ducks that sometimes want to get in my yard instead of going to all the many ponds. I should go check them out for metal. They have great programing though because 2 got into a fight one day in the road and I thought the bigger one was going to kill the other. Laughing
(02-18-2022, 06:02 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2022, 12:50 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]I mean, half seriously, I guess I can see there being some drone birds flying about, the nature shows certainly use them to get their up close in flight coverage of real birds. But if all of them were drones, we would have a big overpopulation of insects earthworms, and whatever other critters are lower than them on the food chain.  Unless of course, there's another conspiracy theory to explain that.

The birds are probably programed to go kill bugs. You can get close to a house by having birds just go eat some bugs in the grass.

My neighborhood has stupid ducks that sometimes want to get in my yard instead of going to all the many ponds. I should go check them out for metal. They have great programing though because 2 got into a fight one day in the road and I thought the bigger one was going to kill the other. Laughing
By “check for metal” you mean 12 gauge and a box of federal blue box, right?