Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Cops: Naked Lawyer Busted For Bar Antics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cops: Naked Lawyer Busted For Bar Antics

After being denied service, woman, 49, removed clothes

FEBRUARY 21--After she was refused service by a bar manager, a drunk Florida Lawyer went into the restroom and then emerged “unclothed and completely naked,” according to police who charged her with disorderly conduct.

https://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/...8Krmz18xME
May I suggest the next time you post a “naked Florida lady” thread, that she be somewhat attractive? These threads are giving our Florida woman a bad rap. I grew up north of the Mason-Dixon. We have far better looking women down here. But just judging by your threads, you’d think they were all mountain dwelling, moonshine making, toothless women. I’m still not convinced by the mugshot that she is actually a lawyer, btw.
(02-21-2022, 07:18 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]May I suggest the next time you post a “naked Florida lady” thread, that she be somewhat attractive?  These threads are giving our Florida woman a bad rap.  I grew up north of the Mason-Dixon.  We have far better looking women down here.  But just judging by your threads, you’d think they were all mountain dwelling, moonshine making, toothless women. I’m still not convinced by the mugshot that she is actually a lawyer, btw.

I'm not convinced by the mugshot that she's even a woman.
Florida, the last refuge for scammers, shysters and nekkid lawyers. All in the same person.
(02-21-2022, 10:04 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2022, 07:18 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]May I suggest the next time you post a “naked Florida lady” thread, that she be somewhat attractive?  These threads are giving our Florida woman a bad rap.  I grew up north of the Mason-Dixon.  We have far better looking women down here.  But just judging by your threads, you’d think they were all mountain dwelling, moonshine making, toothless women. I’m still not convinced by the mugshot that she is actually a lawyer, btw.

I'm not convinced by the mugshot that she's even a woman.
Yeah, I’m not sure why they have Pete Rose’s picture up there

[Image: 150903-pete-rose-01.jpg]
[Image: kellyelkinsfl22.jpg]