Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: She's getteing what she deserves!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Woman Flipped Off Dead Soldiers, Then Life Decided To Smack Her Hard

You probably remember this woman. After posing for a despicable photo at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at Arlington National Cemetery, Lindsey Stone quickly became one of the most hated people in America. Her revolting picture quickly went viral over social media and ignited a firestorm, but karma eventually paid her a visit when she least expected it.

https://taphaps.com/soldiers-karma-linds...m=facebook
There are two levels of morons here:

1. Moron: Lindsay and her friend taking and posting a photo they thought was funny but wasn't

2. Next level moron: Anyone who threatens to kill or rape someone

And somehow Corey Pepple and you Drifter are more outraged over No. 1 than No. 2.
I don’t think she meant disrespect. It was a childish attempt at humor and even more childish to post online. I also don’t like this Trudeau-ish pursuit of people’s private lives.
(02-25-2022, 03:57 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t think she meant disrespect. It was a childish attempt at humor and even more childish to post online. I also don’t like this Trudeau-ish pursuit of people’s private lives.

The article doesn't mention the specifics on how the picture went viral, but if it was of her own doing, then she opened herself up to this. Tho i'm not sure how this wasn't anything other than disrespect.

However, death and rape threats are too much. Good thing this wasn't AOC, she'd be all over social media whining that everyone just wants to rape her. I mean, date her. Sorry.