Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Don’t ever tell me we’re not enemies…
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Damn right..I feel the same damn way!

https://mobile.twitter.com/JesseKellySho...enemies%2F
That moron is free to leave any time he wants.
(03-03-2022, 11:52 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]That moron is free to leave any time he wants.

LOL, ya. I don’t think you understood what he said. You missed the whole point. We are sick and tired of the left demonizing and slandering people they disagree with. 

For so long they did everything they could to be as nasty as they could be and as usual when they realize they went to far or as in this case they were oh so wrong, they want us all to be buddies again and pretend that nothing happened. 

So, He and so many MILLIONS like him are telling them to pound sand. People on the left went to far, again. Some suckers got sucked in but meant well. But shame on them for trusting a government that has never done anything to earn that trust. They broke our country. It’s they that need to go away. 

Anyway, his point was there is no going back. There is a fight coming, and the left started it. 

Andrew Breitbart said it best, and its even more true now.

https://youtu.be/FhSy-6VqIww
(03-04-2022, 09:28 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2022, 11:52 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]That moron is free to leave any time he wants.

LOL, ya. I don’t think you understood what he said. You missed the whole point. We are sick and tired of the left demonizing and slandering people they disagree with. 

For so long they did everything they could to be as nasty as they could be and as usual when they realize they went to far or as in this case they were oh so wrong, they want us all to be buddies again and pretend that nothing happened. 

So, He and so many MILLIONS like him are telling them to pound stand. People on the left went to far, again. Some suckers got sucked in but meant well. But shame on them for trusting a government that has never done anything to earn that trust. They broke our country. It’s they that need to go away. 

Anyway, his point was there is no going back. There is a fight coming, and the left started it. 

So, let me get this straight.  You are offended at something someone said, so you want to kill them.
(03-04-2022, 09:28 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]

So, He and so many MILLIONS like him are telling them to pound stand. People on the left went to far, again. Some suckers got sucked in but meant well. But shame on them for trusting a government that has never done anything to earn that trust. They broke our country. It’s they that need to go away. 

When your war starts let me know, I won't hold my breath. That you can't see the conflicting points you wrote there shows that you're lost to zealous extremism. The far Right never demonized and slandered people they disagree with? The far Right aren't nasty as hell to people they don't like? Seriously? This Country hasn't ever been not broken, you're just lost to your delusional nostalgia and hatred of the Present. You long for time that never was and never will be.
(03-04-2022, 09:41 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2022, 09:28 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, ya. I don’t think you understood what he said. You missed the whole point. We are sick and tired of the left demonizing and slandering people they disagree with. 

So, let me get this straight.  You are offended at something someone said, so you want to kill them.

Said? No, DID and is continuing to do. And uh, I never said “kill” you did.
(03-04-2022, 09:44 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2022, 09:28 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, ya. I don’t think you understood what he said. You missed the whole point. We are sick and tired of the left demonizing and slandering people they disagree with. 

When your war starts let me know, I won't hold my breath. That you can't see the conflicting points you wrote there shows that you're lost to zealous extremism. The far Right never demonized and slandered people they disagree with? The far Right aren't nasty as hell to people they don't like? Seriously? This Country hasn't ever been not broken, you're just lost to your delusional nostalgia and hatred of the Present. You long for time that never was and never will be.
Ronster isn't smart enough to understand the words you just wrote.

Zealous?! USE REAL WORDS!
(03-04-2022, 09:46 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2022, 09:41 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]So, let me get this straight.  You are offended at something someone said, so you want to kill them.

Said? No, DID and is continuing to do. And uh, I never said “kill” you did.

Okay, so what will this "fight" you refer to look like?  Guns?  Knives?  Fists?  What exactly are you talking about?
(03-04-2022, 09:44 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]

Ya, you say that because YOU are one of those people that advocated for the BS that was shoved down our throats for the last two years. YOU are the the one that perpetuated the lies and misinformation that is responsible for all the misery this country experienced. 

Far right? It’s not the “far right” it’s normal Americans FINALLY standing up to the left and fighting back. It started with Reagan and the nastiness they spewed. The rest is history. Why is it ok for the left to be as nasty as they want to be? Why are they so surprised when people who have had enough start fighting back. 

The left started this, this is what THEY created. Don’t hate because we refuse to let them run roughshod over the country. I bet you would LOVE to shut me up, that’s mighty American of you. Ya…..
I got a good amount of hate for saying Ronster is a bad person but every day, he proves me right.

Ban the troll for good.
(03-04-2022, 09:56 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2022, 09:44 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]When your war starts let me know, I won't hold my breath. That you can't see the conflicting points you wrote there shows that you're lost to zealous extremism. The far Right never demonized and slandered people they disagree with? The far Right aren't nasty as hell to people they don't like? Seriously? This Country hasn't ever been not broken, you're just lost to your delusional nostalgia and hatred of the Present. You long for time that never was and never will be.

Ya, you say that because YOU are one of those people that advocated for the BS that was shoved down our throats for the last two years. YOU are the the one that perpetuated the lies and misinformation that is responsible for all the misery this country experienced. 

Far right? It’s not the “far right” it’s normal Americans FINALLY standing up to the left and fighting back. It started with Reagan and the nastiness they spewed. The rest is history. Why is it ok for the left to be as nasty as they want to be? Why are they so surprised when people who have had enough start fighting back. 

The left started this, this is what THEY created. Don’t hate because we refuse to let them run roughshod over the country. I bet you would LOVE to shut me up, that’s mighty American of you. Ya…..

I don't want to shut you up. I believe that idiotic nonsense should be illuminated in the Public Square so it can be properly ridiculed by normal people.
(03-04-2022, 10:07 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2022, 09:56 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]Ya, you say that because YOU are one of those people that advocated for the BS that was shoved down our throats for the last two years. YOU are the the one that perpetuated the lies and misinformation that is responsible for all the misery this country experienced. 

I don't want to shut you up. I believe that idiotic nonsense should be illuminated in the Public Square so it can be properly ridiculed by normal people.

BWHAHAHAHA... "Normal People" what the hell do you know about "Normal People" You did your level best to make sure "Normal People" complied with LIES and MISINFORMATION for the last two years. You may have had good intentions, but YOUR actions HURT "normal people" You can save that faux indignation. Maybe NEXT TIME, you will take a moment and THINK for yourself instead of swallowing the crap the government feeds you. Or maybe not, maybe your a just a lost cause.
Whatever breaking of rules or bad behaviour the Left is accusing you of, they are invariably doing 10 times the same amount of. Nothing shocking here, and nothing that shouldn't be given right back to them.
(03-04-2022, 11:00 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever breaking of rules or bad behaviour the Left is accusing you of, they are invariably doing 10 times the same amount of.  Nothing shocking here, and nothing that shouldn't be given right back to them.

He knows that, he's just being obtuse or willfully ignorant. They just hate that we have the audacity to fight back... Well, they are about to be REALLY surprised and shocked and the proverbial poo hits the fan...

The days of wishy washy Republicans submitting ARE OVER!!
(03-04-2022, 10:07 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2022, 09:56 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]Ya, you say that because YOU are one of those people that advocated for the BS that was shoved down our throats for the last two years. YOU are the the one that perpetuated the lies and misinformation that is responsible for all the misery this country experienced. 

Holy crap, exactly!

That's what the world has forgotten... when they were given a platform everyone laughed at them.

It was when the media started saying they were only around because Trump gave them a platform... that's when stuff went crazy. They were granted validity for the first time... because of who? the MEDIA!

We should hear what idiots have to say because they should be ridiculed... not hurt though, unless they physically harm someone. That's the thing - they were ostracized... then the media said, hey let's give them the front stage!
(03-04-2022, 11:11 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2022, 11:00 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever breaking of rules or bad behaviour the Left is accusing you of, they are invariably doing 10 times the same amount of.  Nothing shocking here, and nothing that shouldn't be given right back to them.

He knows that, he's just being obtuse or willfully ignorant. They just hate that we have the audacity to fight back... Well, they are about to be REALLY surprised and shocked and the proverbial poo hits the fan...

You throw around a bunch of BS about "fighting back" and "when the poo hits the fan" but you never say exactly what any of that actually means.  That tells me you're just full of BS, sitting at your keyboard throwing your virtual fist into the air and saying you're fighting back and the [BLEEP] is going to hit the fan and none of it means anything.  You're just full of [BLEEP].
(03-04-2022, 11:19 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2022, 11:11 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]He knows that, he's just being obtuse or willfully ignorant. They just hate that we have the audacity to fight back... Well, they are about to be REALLY surprised and shocked and the proverbial poo hits the fan...

You throw around a bunch of BS about "fighting back" and "when the poo hits the fan" but you never say exactly what any of that actually means.  That tells me you're just full of BS, sitting at your keyboard throwing your virtual fist into the air and saying you're fighting back and the [BLEEP] is going to hit the fan and none of it means anything.  You're just full of [BLEEP].

Hmmm... I know what you are doing or attempting to do and I will not oblige you. When "IT" happens, in whatever form "IT" is you will know. It could be almost anything. Besides, its never good to let your enemy know what's coming. Everyone loves surprises. You should know, I am much more thoughtful then you think.
(03-04-2022, 10:10 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2022, 10:07 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to shut you up. I believe that idiotic nonsense should be illuminated in the Public Square so it can be properly ridiculed by normal people.

BWHAHAHAHA... "Normal People" what the hell do you know about "Normal People" You did your level best to make sure "Normal People" complied with LIES and MISINFORMATION for the last two years. You may have had good intentions, but YOUR actions HURT "normal people" You can save that faux indignation. Maybe NEXT TIME, you will take a moment and THINK for yourself instead of swallowing the crap the government feeds you. Or maybe not, maybe your a just a lost cause.

It's interesting that you think you've been lied to and heard misinformation when the only misinformation has been what you post from those MySpace and FreeWebs nutjob sites. I'm not indignant in the least. You can keep posting, reading your work is a nice break from reality.
(03-04-2022, 11:23 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2022, 11:19 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]You throw around a bunch of BS about "fighting back" and "when the poo hits the fan" but you never say exactly what any of that actually means.  That tells me you're just full of BS, sitting at your keyboard throwing your virtual fist into the air and saying you're fighting back and the [BLEEP] is going to hit the fan and none of it means anything.  You're just full of [BLEEP].

Hmmm... I know what you are doing or attempting to do and I will not oblige you. When "IT" happens, in whatever form "IT" is you will know. It could be almost anything. Besides, its never good to let your enemy know what's coming. Everyone loves surprises. You should know, I am much more thoughtful then you think.

So it's a secret?  Yeah, you're full of [BLEEP].
(03-04-2022, 11:23 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2022, 11:19 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]You throw around a bunch of BS about "fighting back" and "when the poo hits the fan" but you never say exactly what any of that actually means.  That tells me you're just full of BS, sitting at your keyboard throwing your virtual fist into the air and saying you're fighting back and the [BLEEP] is going to hit the fan and none of it means anything.  You're just full of [BLEEP].

Right, you're gonna take up arms and go to the streets. Just like January 6th when milliions thousands hundreds a few nutjobs showed up in D.C. to cause trouble for those who were actually engaging in legitimate protest. Face it Ronster, you're the ANTIFA of the Right without the will to actually go out and get physical. You talk big but you can do that knowing that you'll never have to actually back it up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5