Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday Americus!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 20-A9-EDBA-F5-EF-478-E-A67-E-7-E0-F64-B049-FD.jpg]
Said it in another thread, but since you’ve got a thread all to yourself..

Hope you have a great day, Happy B-Day!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Thanks guys! I wasn't looking forward to this one- the half century mark- but I didn't wake up dead so I guess I'm good with it. Lol. About to go eat a bison burger without the bun and splurge on sweet potato fries and hope the carbs don't trigger the silent reflux.

Yep, I sound old. Lol.  Big Grin
Happy Birthday!
You are now officially in old heifer territory.  Tongue

Happy Birthday, Americus.
(03-08-2022, 02:37 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys! I wasn't looking forward to this one- the half century mark- but I didn't wake up dead so I guess I'm good with it. Lol. About to go eat a bison burger without the bun and splurge on sweet potato fries and hope the carbs don't trigger the silent reflux.

Do your knees tell you if it’s going to rain yet? Big Grin
HAPPY BERFDAY!!
Happy Birthday!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
(03-08-2022, 05:35 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2022, 02:37 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys! I wasn't looking forward to this one- the half century mark- but I didn't wake up dead so I guess I'm good with it. Lol. About to go eat a bison burger without the bun and splurge on sweet potato fries and hope the carbs don't trigger the silent reflux.

Do your knees tell you if it’s going to rain yet? Big Grin

Not yet! Really looking forward to it though.  Laughing