Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Majority of Democrats Would Flee the Country if Put Into Similar Situation as Ukraine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Doesn't shock me.... they're all a bunch of cowards with big mouths that ABSOLUTELY HATE America.......

Majority of Democrats Would Flee the Country if Put Into Similar Situation as Ukraine

If the United States were invaded in the same way that Ukraine is currently being attacked by Russia, would your neighbors stand and fight with you to fend off the enemy?

If your neighbors are Democrats, don’t be so sure.

https://www.westernjournal.com/poll-majo...fOiVhz_1WU
(03-10-2022, 03:50 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't shock me.... they're all a bunch of cowards with big mouths that ABSOLUTELY HATE America.......

Majority of Democrats Would Flee the Country if Put Into Similar Situation as Ukraine

If the United States were invaded in the same way that Ukraine is currently being attacked by Russia, would your neighbors stand and fight with you to fend off the enemy?

If your neighbors are Democrats, don’t be so sure.

https://www.westernjournal.com/poll-majo...fOiVhz_1WU

Trump avoided the military 5 times during the Vietnam conflict.   I guess the Republicans can at least claim he didn't flee the country.

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-t...ar-2018-12

If toughness is judged, based on one party breaking into the US Capitol and going after a bunch of aging male and female congress reps, then yes, you have bragging rights on the Dems.

(03-10-2022, 03:50 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Woman are a bunch of cowards with big mouths that ABSOLUTELY HATE America.......

Is this what you mean?
(03-10-2022, 04:34 PM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2022, 03:50 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Woman are a bunch of cowards with big mouths that ABSOLUTELY HATE America.......

Is this what you mean?

What about those cowardess children evacuating as well.   When I was 6 years old, I was a pretty [BLEEP] kid.
Sounds like it wasn't a well done survey. If they asked me I would have said, that I'd first make sure my wife and kids got to safety, then I'd stay and fight. So that's one for staying and one for going.
(03-10-2022, 05:16 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like it wasn't a well done survey.  If they asked me I would have said, that I'd first make sure my wife and kids got to safety, then I'd stay and fight.  So that's one for staying and one for going.

See? Your family just isn't willing to do their Fair Share. Your wife is a doctor, she should be on the front lines. You kids should at least be hauling supplies if not serving in an infantry unit themselves. Just no commitment from you people.
What a stupid poll.

No one knows what they're gonna do unless they're confronted by it.
(03-10-2022, 05:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2022, 05:16 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like it wasn't a well done survey.  If they asked me I would have said, that I'd first make sure my wife and kids got to safety, then I'd stay and fight.  So that's one for staying and one for going.

See? Your family just isn't willing to do their Fair Share. Your wife is a doctor, she should be on the front lines. You kids should at least be hauling supplies if not serving in an infantry unit themselves. Just no commitment from you people.

LMAO
(03-10-2022, 05:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]

You’re a COWARD with a BIG MOUTH and you absolutely HATE AMERICA for making a post like this.
(03-10-2022, 07:58 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2022, 05:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]See? Your family just isn't willing to do their Fair Share. Your wife is a doctor, she should be on the front lines. You kids should at least be hauling supplies if not serving in an infantry unit themselves. Just no commitment from you people.
You’re a COWARD with a BIG MOUTH and you absolutely HATE AMERICA for making a post like this.

I guess you didn't read it as sarcasm? Or are you being sarcastic too? It's so hard to tell these days.
(03-11-2022, 12:48 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2022, 07:58 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]You’re a COWARD with a BIG MOUTH and you absolutely HATE AMERICA for making a post like this.

I guess you didn't read it as sarcasm? Or are you being sarcastic too? It's so hard to tell these days.
It was sarcasm lol

Can't you tell by the ALL CAPS WORDS?!
(03-11-2022, 09:26 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2022, 12:48 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I guess you didn't read it as sarcasm? Or are you being sarcastic too? It's so hard to tell these days.
It was sarcasm lol

You need to use /RONSTER at the end of the post to close the tags.
(03-10-2022, 05:30 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]What a stupid poll.

This is absolutely true.
(03-11-2022, 11:09 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2022, 05:30 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]What a stupid poll.

This is absolutely true.

It's still funny, though.
(03-11-2022, 09:26 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2022, 12:48 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I guess you didn't read it as sarcasm? Or are you being sarcastic too? It's so hard to tell these days.
It was sarcasm lol

You need to ***USE ASTERISKS******** TO MAKE it CLEARer-er. 

ER 
Big Grin