Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 'Involuntary Celibates' Emerge as Growing Terrorism Threat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
'Involuntary Celibates' Emerge as Growing Terrorism Threat

The U.S. Secret Service has released a study detailing the growing terrorism threat by so-called involuntary celibate men.

Attacks inspired by the “incel movement” have left dozens dead in the U.S. and Canada since 2014, according to CBS News.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/secret...FZ9KV_DTh8
"Involuntary"

Hey, stop acting like you're entitled to women. Actually talk to them and not at them... maybe? Naaaaah.
'Involuntary Celibates', LOL. In other words, the club that most married men have identified with at some point during their lives.
The men who are so physically and emotionally unattractive that they have no chance of getting sex are also, thankfully, poor leaders and unlikely to win any physical fight.
Terrorism is the only way they could hurt any of us.
And free sex is not the solution of course. Shining a light on them, and promising empathy, as they talk about their problems with real therapists instead of feverish internet message boards is the only way.
(03-16-2022, 03:42 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]The men who are so physically and emotionally unattractive that they have no chance of getting sex are also, thankfully, poor leaders and unlikely to win any physical fight.
And free sex is not the solution of course.  Shining a light on them, and promising empathy, as they talk about their problems with real therapists instead of feverish internet message boards is the only way.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize how difficult I'd made your journey. I'm positive with time, a therapist, and the support of all of us here you can overcome your shortcomings...
Are they organized?  Cause if so this is kinda hilarious.

Is this them?

How many of these problems can be solved by legalized prostitution? Once a month $200 girlfriends would solve a lot of these problems.

It's so crazy that prostitution is still illegal.
(03-17-2022, 10:06 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]How many of these problems can be solved by legalized prostitution?  Once a month $200 girlfriends would solve a lot of these problems.

In the words of George Carlin

"Why is it illegal to sell something that is perfectly legal to give away for free?"
(03-16-2022, 10:44 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2022, 03:42 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]The men who are so physically and emotionally unattractive that they have no chance of getting sex are also, thankfully, poor leaders and unlikely to win any physical fight.
And free sex is not the solution of course.  Shining a light on them, and promising empathy, as they talk about their problems with real therapists instead of feverish internet message boards is the only way.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize how difficult I'd made your journey. I'm positive with time, a therapist, and the support of all of us here you can overcome your shortcomings...

Har dee har har.
In seriousness, as much as people here disagree, it seems to me that all of us are getting what we need in the personal relationship department.  I've read message boards where people are frustrated with having minimal relationships and minimal physical contact.  This isn't anything like that.
(03-17-2022, 10:06 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]How many of these problems can be solved by legalized prostitution?  Once a month $200 girlfriends would solve a lot of these problems.

Even if we thought that a no-relationship quickie every now and then would solve these guys' problems, legalized prostitution has problems of its own.  A worker needs an enforcer to make sure the John doesn't abuse her and that he pays her. If you legalize things, the police have to be that enforcer.  So there is still a cost to the public and people still get hurt and still leave disappointed.
These guys are douche canoes who can’t figure out how not to be a gapping [BLEEP] around a female. They don’t deserve to get any if they can’t figure out how to treat the person they’re trying to get it from correctly.
That's a very female perspective.
(03-17-2022, 11:22 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]That's a very female perspective.

[Image: who-are-we5.jpg]