Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: OK, It's Seattle, 'nuff said........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
First off, just let me say I have nothing against ADULTS doing drag, I often participate in that activity myself. Yes, I go to Drag Clubs and G/B/L/T Lounges in Drag, I find it quite fun and a great stress reliever for me. With that being said, yes I encourage the youth of this GREAT country to find themslves and be able to express, and present themselves how ever they wish......But where I do draw the line is when these radical activisttry to force it down every ones throat. It's OK to explore various things in life, but please do it is a safe environment with people you trust, not some group of strangers with an agenda........

Seattle museum summer camp teaches 12-year-olds 'the art of drag'

The week-long event is for people ages 12 to 18

A Seattle museum is hosting a summer camp for kids as young as 12-years-old that encourages them to find their "drag personas."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-museu...ecVRH0hK6w
(04-04-2022, 11:25 AM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]First off, just let me say I have nothing against ADULTS doing drag, I often participate in that activity myself. Yes, I go to Drag Clubs and G/B/L/T Lounges in Drag, I find it quite fun and a great stress reliever for me. 

I stopped reading there as I feared Drifter was going to go into his methods of stress relief while watching Drag so if someone could proof read it for me and let me know if it's safe to continue, I'd greatly appreciate it.
(04-04-2022, 12:05 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2022, 11:25 AM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]First off, just let me say I have nothing against ADULTS doing drag, I often participate in that activity myself. Yes, I go to Drag Clubs and G/B/L/T Lounges in Drag, I find it quite fun and a great stress reliever for me. 

I stopped reading there as I feared Drifter was going to go into his methods of stress relief while watching Drag so if someone could proof read it for me and let me know if it's safe to continue, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Moderator vetted and approved. Good luck!
(04-04-2022, 11:25 AM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]First off, just let me say I have nothing against ADULTS doing drag, I often participate in that activity myself. Yes, I go to Drag Clubs and G/B/L/T Lounges in Drag, I find it quite fun and a great stress reliever for me. With that being said, yes I encourage the youth of this GREAT country to find themslves and be able to express, and present themselves how ever they wish......But where I do draw the line is when these radical activisttry to force it down every ones throat. It's OK to explore various things in life, but please do it is a safe environment with people you trust, not some group of strangers with an agenda........

Seattle museum summer camp teaches 12-year-olds 'the art of drag'

The week-long event is for people ages 12 to 18

A Seattle museum is hosting a summer camp for kids as young as 12-years-old that encourages them to find their "drag personas."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-museu...ecVRH0hK6w

Drifter, you do what makes you happy brother and damn what anyone else thinks about it..
Well... that was unexpected.
(04-04-2022, 12:49 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2022, 12:05 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]I stopped reading there as I feared Drifter was going to go into his methods of stress relief while watching Drag so if someone could proof read it for me and let me know if it's safe to continue, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Moderator vetted and approved. Good luck!

Thanks for your courageous support.

That's why I could never be a Moderator or a Navy Seal.  There are certain duties that I just cannot support ..... like reading Drifters post above or submerging myself under alligator infested water for 45 minutes with full body armor while embarking on the enemy at night.
This definitely started in a way I did not expect.
I'm actually not surprised. I'll bet Drifter isn't the only one here involved with crossdressing or homosexuality.  People weird enough to post here are bound to be weird in other ways.
(04-04-2022, 05:58 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]I'm actually not surprised. I'll bet Drifter isn't the only one here involved with crossdressing or homosexuality.  People weird enough to post here are bound to be weird in other ways.

You know one doesn’t equate to the other, right?
(04-04-2022, 07:19 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2022, 05:58 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]I'm actually not surprised. I'll bet Drifter isn't the only one here involved with crossdressing or homosexuality.  People weird enough to post here are bound to be weird in other ways.

You know one doesn’t equate the other, right?

Wait.  So if a dude dresses up as a girl and goes out and picks up a dude, that's not a crossdressing homosexual?   Now I really am confused.

I need to go back and practice those new pronouns as well.  Life has become so difficult.  All we had to worry about in the past was STDs.
(04-04-2022, 07:25 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2022, 07:19 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]You know one doesn’t equate the other, right?

Wait.  So if a dude dresses up as a girl and goes out and picks up a dude, that's not a crossdressing homosexual?   Now I really am confused.

I need to go back and practice those new pronouns as well.  Life has become so difficult.  All we had to worry about in the past was STDs.

There are gays who cross dress, and there are straights who cross dress. Cross dressing in of itself does not mean you are gay.
(04-04-2022, 04:51 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2022, 12:49 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Moderator vetted and approved. Good luck!

Thanks for your courageous support.

That's why I could never be a Moderator or a Navy Seal.  There are certain duties that I just cannot support ..... like reading Drifters post above or submerging myself under alligator infested water for 45 minutes with full body armor while embarking on the enemy at night.

Actually, in the case of some posters I'd prefer the alligators.

(04-04-2022, 07:25 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2022, 07:19 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]You know one doesn’t equate the other, right?

Yes, that would either be a crossdressing homo- or bi-sexual. Now if he put on that dress and picked up a girl who was dressed up like a guy, what would that make him? 

That's right, Mikesez on a Saturday night.
Same with trans. In fact a majority of men who claim to be women keep their manhood intact and are still attracted to women.
(04-04-2022, 07:19 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]

You know one doesn’t equate to the other, right?

Of course. People do one, or the other, sometimes both, but of course most people do neither.
(04-04-2022, 07:48 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2022, 07:25 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Wait.  So if a dude dresses up as a girl and goes out and picks up a dude, that's not a crossdressing homosexual?   Now I really am confused.

Yes, that would either be a crossdressing homo- or bi-sexual. Now if he put on that dress and picked up a girl who was dressed up like a guy, what would that make him? 

I thought that was a Friday night when we did that...
(04-04-2022, 08:50 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2022, 07:48 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, that would either be a crossdressing homo- or bi-sexual. Now if he put on that dress and picked up a girl who was dressed up like a guy, what would that make him? 

I thought that was a Friday night when we did that...

No no, we're a Sunday night relationship, that nuns habit you wear really gets it going.
(04-04-2022, 08:06 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Same with trans. In fact a majority of men who claim to be women keep their manhood intact and are still attracted to women.

I personally know two transgender people. One was like this. I don't understand it, I don't want to understand it, but sure, I can play along and call you by your new name. He was married to the mother of his kid, so, you'd figure he'd be secure in his manhood, but, one day he told everyone he was a woman, changed his name and DL and everything.

Anyhow, after a few months, he transitioned back.  Glad I didn't say anything, he figured it out on his own. And he remains married to the same woman.  Can't imagine her feelings on the subject, but good for them both.

The other one claims to be a woman but is married to an actual man. This has been going on for years now.  I infer that each of them are simply gay but ashamed of that somehow, and one of them crossdressing and claiming to be trans makes both of them feel better about it.  But I haven't asked. Again, I don't want to know.
(04-04-2022, 08:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2022, 08:50 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]I thought that was a Friday night when we did that...

No no, we're a Sunday night relationship, that nuns habit you wear really gets it going.

Yeah, I'm sorry we had to stop doing that, you were starting to enjoy the rosary beads as I recall.  But I have kids now and that's a school night.
OK, you all know that I DIDN't have to put what personal info I did about me to start off this thread, but I wanted you to have a better understanding of how I formed my opinions on this issue so...... For the record, I'm straight, was married for 11 years but it just didn't work out in the long run. We were like oil and water near the end.... I have a daughter by another girl I met before I met my then wife, hell, back in my 20's (During the 1980's) I was in a bar everynight chasing the female of the species...... Yeah, I went to bed with Catherine Bach and woke up with Bella Azbug more than once but..... They all look good at closing time.

Like I said in my opening statement, where I draw the line is where these Radical Activist shove the life style down our collective throats. Kids as young as 12 really do not have the capacity to understand, or even make a concious choice about their life, or their sexuality in general. I'm a very private person for the most part, I do not force anything on anyone. I just enjoy doing this activity because like I said, it's a great stress reliever for me.

As for the Drag Clubs, there are very few that solely cater to that life style. As for the G/L/B/T Lounges I go to (There is a Great one King Street Jax), Most of them welcome CD's in to their fold. I've met some really great people in places like that. From the Fabulously Flamboyant, t0o people to look at them you would think that atre just gpoing about their day to day lives taking care of business. One thing these people I've met all have in common, they are REAL people and are NOT judgemental. For the most part, they just want to live their lives in peace and not bother anyone and to be left alone.

I've been all over the eastern 1/3 of the country, met a lot of good people, but on the flipside, I've met a lot of phoney baloney plastic banana straight people that would judge you, act like your friend, and yet stab you in the back the 1st chance they got so...... Yeah I know there are a lot of good people out there, and quite a few of them are right here on this message board so I just try to live my life on peace and get along with everyone. I know that's not possible to do, but I try..... I do not judge anyone for any reason, I treat people with respect and the way I want to be treated but...... I know their are a few [BLEEP] out there that do not respect anyone or anything so.... I don't let people like that get to me...... I just let their smart [BLEEP] actions roll off me and go on my way.

Thank You for letting me clarify my stances and opinions on this issue. Live Long (however you want to) and Prosper!
Pages: 1 2 3 4