Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Smash and grab crook had a surprise waitng for him, found out the hard way......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
VIDEO: Man Victimized By Repeated Break-Ins Equips Truck With Flashbang. Burglar Gets Shock Of His Life.

A New Orleans man fed-up with having his the windows of his truck frequently shattered by would-be burglars equipped the center console of his truck with a flash bang, shocking a man who broke the driver’s side-window Friday night then fell out when the flashbang exploded as he leaned into the car. The would-be burglar then fled in the car he had arrived in.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/video-man...M_9ipGWSN0
(04-06-2022, 07:39 AM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]VIDEO: Man Victimized By Repeated Break-Ins Equips Truck With Flashbang. Burglar Gets Shock Of His Life.

A New Orleans man fed-up with having his the windows of his truck frequently shattered by would-be burglars equipped the center console of his truck with a flash bang, shocking a man who broke the driver’s side-window Friday night then fell out when the flashbang exploded as he leaned into the car. The would-be burglar then fled in the car he had arrived in.

That’s illegal. I understand the man’s frustration but it doesn’t justify his actions. It’s almost a guarantee that either the punk is looking for a lawyer, or a lawyer is looking for the punk, in order to bring a lawsuit against the truck owner.

My brother lived in National City, which is/was a blighted area of San Diego, when he was in the Navy. He left his car unlocked because he was tired of replacing the window.
(04-06-2022, 07:51 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2022, 07:39 AM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]VIDEO: Man Victimized By Repeated Break-Ins Equips Truck With Flashbang. Burglar Gets Shock Of His Life.

That’s illegal. I understand the man’s frustration but it doesn’t justify his actions. It’s almost a guarantee that either the punk is looking for a lawyer, or a lawyer is looking for the punk, in order to bring a lawsuit against the truck owner.

My brother lived in National City, which is/was a blighted area of San Diego, when he was in the Navy. He left his car unlocked because he was tired of replacing the window.

I used to use ADT for my security system,   To save money I just place a bunch of claymores near my entry ways and logical windows one would try to break into.   Are you suggesting I go back to ADT instead?