Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Black Mom Crashes Press Conference, Calls Out ‘White Liberal’ Activists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I say good for her for calling out these liberal idiots, they need to be exposed for who/what they really are............

Black Mom Crashes Press Conference, Calls Out ‘White Liberal’ Activists

A black mother went viral after she interrupted a press conference in Portland to blast reporters for supporting “white liberal” activists who have allegedly caused her family more harm than good.

https://taphaps.com/jamee-anatello-liber...SHx4uNPPhg
That happened like a year ago.
More black Americans need to step up to liberals. White liberals encourage the worst out of human beings, it’s especially true for the black community. So many black Americans suffer from low self esteem and a false sense of victimhood because liberals both white and black benefit from the irrational hate that it creates.

There really is a lot more to be said on this subject, but apparently it’s racist to have an opinion that does not adhere to democrat approved narratives.

So back to my previously scheduled vacation.
(04-09-2022, 09:08 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]More black Americans need to step up to liberals.  White liberals encourage  the worst out of human beings, it’s especially true for the black community. So many black Americans suffer from low self esteem and a false sense of victimhood because liberals both white and black benefit from the irrational hate that it creates. 

There really is a lot more to be said on this subject, but apparently it’s racist to have an opinion that does not adhere to democrat approved narratives.

So back to my previously scheduled vacation.
BOYCOOOOOTTTTT
(04-09-2022, 09:07 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]That happened like a year ago.

Yet still relevant.