Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Groomer’s
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Apparently this term is really making many on the left butthurt. They really don’t like us pointing out the fact that adults, “teacher’s” are grooming little kids to be sexualized at an inappropriate age. So, this post is for them.

groomer’s groomer’s groomer’s groomer’s groomer’s groomer’s groomer’s groomer’s groomer’s groomer’s groomer’s groomer’s groomer’s groomer’s groomer’s groomer’s groomer’s groomer’s groomer’s groomer’s 

It is not YOUR job to groom my child with your perversions. When it comes to sex, I’ll decide when and what MY child learns. Stay in your lane. There is no reason for anyone to poison kids innocent minds with perverted ideas at 6, 7, 8 years old. 

Let them be kids, at that age they need to focus on being kids. When I was that age, I had no idea nor did I care who my teacher was having sex with. I didn’t even know or cared what sex was..

Why are so many so called teachers perving on kids? They should go to JAIL. If a strange adult came up to your kid in a park and started talking to them about the stuff teachers are, they would be arrested for sex crimes. And so too should activist teachers grooming our kids..

Back off groomers, back off!!
Let me fill in for Marty... this is an isolated incident. Lol. Christians have no place teaching sexuality in schools, but teachers can, because science.
Most people don't understand this bill.
Especially the people who oppose it.
It forbids certain classroom instruction, depending on the student's age.
It does not prohibit any student-led class discussion. Little Timmy is still free to mention that he has two moms whenever he wants to mention it. But his teacher won't get to teach the other students about it. That's fine.
The bill could have been clearer about what "age appropriate" means. The 67 different school districts will all interpret that differently, and there's no need to react to interpretations that haven't been made yet.
So I really think people are reacting out of ignorance.
And calling people who are simply ignorant "groomers" is way over the top.
It's like clockwork.
Whenever I think something is way over the top, ronster is all for it.
Groomer's what?
(04-09-2022, 11:47 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Groomer's what?

Once could very well be accidental or autocorrect.  But 21 times(I counted), I think he means it. I too am curious about what they may have. Maybe I want one too?  My groomer is named Julie.  I was expecting an American woman.  When she got out, I realized it was pronounced “Joo Lee”. She has a nice Sprinter van.  And no, she didn’t eat my dog.
(04-09-2022, 05:53 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2022, 11:47 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Groomer's what?

Once could very well be accidental or autocorrect.  But 21 times(I counted), I think he means it. I too am curious about what they may have. Maybe I want one too?  My groomer is named Julie.  I was expecting an American woman.  When she got out, I realized it was pronounced “Joo Lee”. She has a nice Sprinter van.  And no, she didn’t eat my dog.

You’re not as clever as you think you are.
(04-09-2022, 07:05 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2022, 05:53 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Once could very well be accidental or autocorrect.  But 21 times(I counted), I think he means it. I too am curious about what they may have. Maybe I want one too?  My groomer is named Julie.  I was expecting an American woman.  When she got out, I realized it was pronounced “Joo Lee”. She has a nice Sprinter van.  And no, she didn’t eat my dog.

But hes light year's smarter than you.
(04-09-2022, 07:05 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2022, 05:53 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Once could very well be accidental or autocorrect.  But 21 times(I counted), I think he means it. I too am curious about what they may have. Maybe I want one too?  My groomer is named Julie.  I was expecting an American woman.  When she got out, I realized it was pronounced “Joo Lee”. She has a nice Sprinter van.  And no, she didn’t eat my dog.

Come back when you can spell at a 5th grader’s level.  I’m light years ahead of you. 

I do not mean for any of that to take from your OP.  I agree there.  Just don’t know why 21 times in a row you opted to show your ignorance.  No one called you out directly.  I was replying to another post.  You want easy prey, go elsewhere.

Edit: LMBO.  I posted this then saw the reply from fldsprtsgod. That’s hilarious!
“Groomer” is the new favorite term being used by far-right commentators and activists to describe opponents of Florida’s Parental Rights in Education law, sparking outrage among LBGTQ advocates who say that it is a smear that feeds into a trope casting members of the community as pedophiles.”

https://thehill.com/news/house/3262988-g...a-law/amp/
(04-09-2022, 07:32 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]“Groomer” is the new favorite term being used by far-right commentators and activists to describe opponents of Florida’s Parental Rights in Education law, sparking outrage among LBGTQ advocates who say that it is a smear that feeds into a trope casting members of the community as pedophiles.”

I’m not trying to be an [BLEEP].   But, we understand that. 
The grammar police showed up and there were multiple witnesses to the crime.  It’s all in good fun.  No need to get upset.  Don’t take the internet personal.
(04-09-2022, 07:32 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]“Groomer” is the new favorite term being used by far-right commentators and activists to describe opponents of Florida’s Parental Rights in Education law, sparking outrage among LBGTQ advocates who say that it is a smear that feeds into a trope casting members of the community as pedophiles.”

He's mocking the fact you said groomer's instead of groomers, man.
(04-09-2022, 10:54 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Let me fill in for Marty... this is an isolated incident. Lol. Christians have no place teaching sexuality in schools, but teachers can, because science.

I don't know what incident you are referring to.  I do believe that parents have a right to decide what their kids are taught in public schools, and I do not think it is unreasonable to prohibit teachers from covering the subject of sexuality before kids are a certain age.  I do not believe the so-called "don't say gay" bill is a bad thing.  I don't think it's a good thing either.  I don't really care.  Parents have rights.  That's all.
(04-10-2022, 05:21 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2022, 10:54 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Let me fill in for Marty... this is an isolated incident. Lol. Christians have no place teaching sexuality in schools, but teachers can, because science.

I don't know what incident you are referring to.  I do believe that parents have a right to decide what their kids are taught in public schools, and I do not think it is unreasonable to prohibit teachers from covering the subject of sexuality before kids are a certain age.  I do not believe the so-called "don't say gay" bill is a bad thing.  I don't think it's a good thing either.  I don't really care.  Parents have rights.  That's all.
The problem is the teachers think it is ok to share their life with the kids. I don't think I knew much of anything about my teacher's personal life. Then you have all these CRT or similar programs that are trying to teach very graphic stuff.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
I saw the title of the thread and almost recommended Woofgang Bakery and Grooming in Fleming Island..
(04-10-2022, 08:04 AM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2022, 05:21 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what incident you are referring to.  I do believe that parents have a right to decide what their kids are taught in public schools, and I do not think it is unreasonable to prohibit teachers from covering the subject of sexuality before kids are a certain age.  I do not believe the so-called "don't say gay" bill is a bad thing.  I don't think it's a good thing either.  I don't really care.  Parents have rights.  That's all.
The problem is the teachers think it is ok to share their life with the kids. I don't think I knew much of anything about my teacher's personal life. Then you have all these CRT or similar programs that are trying to teach very graphic stuff.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

CRT has nothing to do with anything graphic.
And it was never taught in schools anyhow.
Sucker.
CRT in some form is absolutely being taught in schools. Good grief.
All jokes aside, I am curious as to what age is it appropriate to teach children about sex/sexual orientation/sexual identity?
(04-10-2022, 07:24 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]CRT in some form is absolutely being taught in schools. Good grief.

Yes, I'm sure in some public school somewhere a teacher told the students how all of our laws and economic systems were created by wealthy white men to control people and get more wealth, and and how the control and oppression by wealthy white men persists even after the abolition of slavery and after the abolition of segregation and housing discrimination. No one's ever told me who the teacher was or where he or she taught, but, like you, I'm totally sure it happened.
Good grief!
(04-10-2022, 07:27 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]All jokes aside, I am curious as to what age is it appropriate to teach children about sex/sexual orientation/sexual identity?

Parents should answer honestly when their kids start asking questions about these issues.
When is it appropriate for a school teacher to teach about these issues? It would be pretty hard to understand American domestic history from 1977 onward without discussion of homosexuality and gay rights, but recent US history typically is not taught until 10th grade at the earliest.
Pages: 1 2 3