Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Texas Gov. Greg Abbott follows through on his threat to bus Illegals to DC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First Texas bus drops off migrants blocks from US Capitol in Washington, DC

The buses are part of Gov. Greg Abbott's plan to counter the Biden administration's approach to illegal immigration

A bus from Texas arrived in Washington, D.C. Wednesday morning, transporting dozens of illegal immigrants as part of Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s new plan to counter federal immigration policies during an ongoing border crisis.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/texas-m...WCxMxWqWNE
Political theater.
I watched about two minutes of it and had to shut it off. I loathe opinion media.
(04-13-2022, 11:58 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Political theater.

I agree however, with the lack of attention given to the midnight flights and bus trips this stunt may be the only way to draw attention to it.
That's the part that bothers me the most. The federal government has no business dropping off illegal immigrants in certain cities/states as it sees fit. It lacks transparency, and it's potentially exploitative.
(04-13-2022, 09:34 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]That's the part that bothers me the most. The federal government has no business dropping off illegal immigrants in certain cities/states as it sees fit. It lacks transparency, and it's potentially exploitative.

Liberals have never met an underserved people they don't want to exploit.
And the Biden administration is at it again. After being shut down last year thanks to a NY Post expose, the feds are transporting migrant minors to an airport in New York state after dark.

Link