Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Two inmates at all-women's New Jersey jail are PREGNANT after both had sex with trans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Two inmates at all-women's New Jersey jail are PREGNANT after both had sex with transgender prisoners: ACLU won battle to house 27 trans inmates there
  • The pregnant women are housed at the embattled Edna Mahan Correctional Facility, in Clinton, which New Jersey Governor announced plans to close
  • It is unclear if the women had sex with the same transgender woman. Edna Mahan houses 27 transgender prisoners, and over 800 cisgender women
  • The correctional facility began to house inmates by gender identity last year, after reaching a settlement in a lawsuit brought by a trans woman and the ACLU 
  • Edna Mahan, the only women's prison in the state, does not require transgender inmates to proceed with reassignment surgery in order to be housed 
  • In recent years, Edna Mahan has grappled with reports of widespread abuses and systemic failures
  •  Ten prison guards face criminal charges stemming from an alleged assault on inmates, including a transgender woman, in January 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...JZBZ-PhSk0
We are so dumb.
Even if you totally tolerate and celebrate people changing genders, isn't jail supposed to be the place where you lose your rights? "I would use your pronouns and accept your new name and new appearance, except, now that you're a convict, we will only look at your biological gender"
Why can't they say that?
I said it before, and I’ll say it again. If you’ve got a pecker, you aren’t a woman.
Caged heat this ain't.

(04-13-2022, 10:26 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]I said it before, and I’ll say it again. If you’ve got a pecker, you aren’t a woman.

Unless by some microscopically small chance you are a biological hermaphrodite; in which case, it's your call.
(04-14-2022, 12:03 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Caged heat this ain't.

(04-13-2022, 10:26 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]I said it before, and I’ll say it again. If you’ve got a pecker, you aren’t a woman.

Unless by some microscopically small chance you are a biological hermaphrodite; in which case, it's your call.

So, if I "identify" as a woman, I will be housed in a facility where I will be surrounded by sexually deprived women on a forty-to-one ratio?  Is this prison or heaven?
(04-14-2022, 08:09 AM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]

So, if I "identify" as a woman, I will be housed in a facility where I will be surrounded by sexually deprived women on a forty-to-one ratio?  Is this prison or heaven?

Or hell considering that many of those “women” will have penises. You’ll have to do package checks.

https://youtu.be/n6fgPX3NjyA

Especially if you have a pecker, and you're having sex with women.  That seems like a normal heterosexual male.  How can that person claim to be transgender?

My mind is blown.  What the hell...
(04-14-2022, 08:44 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]

Especially if you have a pecker, and you're having sex with women.  That seems like a normal heterosexual male.  How can that person claim to be transgender?

If they'd stuck with that then this wouldn't be an issue.
(04-14-2022, 11:34 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2022, 08:44 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Especially if you have a pecker, and you're having sex with women.  That seems like a normal heterosexual male.  How can that person claim to be transgender?

If they'd stuck with that then this wouldn't be an issue.

It's the latest awakening in sexual identities, the bi-transgender.
(04-14-2022, 08:44 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]

So the twisted circle is now complete, and we're back around to heterosexuality. Who woulda thunk?.

Ya know? In my experiences, most women do have peckers.. They just keep em in night stand..
(04-14-2022, 01:36 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]

Ya know? In my experiences, most women do have peckers.. They just keep em in night stand..

I don’t think they let you take those to prison.
(04-14-2022, 01:55 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2022, 01:36 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Ya know? In my experiences, most women do have peckers.. They just keep em in night stand..

I don’t think they let you take those to prison.

I"m sure some smuggling went on at some point.. 

"What’s this? It's just a Coney Island Dog I got from Sonic!!"
(04-14-2022, 01:36 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]

I think we just found out that WingerDinger cannot satisfy his women.  They need a little extra help.
(04-14-2022, 02:40 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2022, 01:36 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Ya know? In my experiences, most women do have peckers.. They just keep em in night stand..

I think we just found out that WingerDinger cannot satisfy his women.  They need a little extra help.

Just cuz you don’t know about it, doesn’t mean your woman doesn’t have one. Wink
(04-14-2022, 03:08 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2022, 02:40 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I think we just found out that WingerDinger cannot satisfy his women.  They need a little extra help.

Just cuz you don’t know about it, doesn’t mean your woman doesn’t have one. Wink

He probably thought that buzzing sound when she was in the bathroom later was an electric toothbrush.  Laughing
(04-14-2022, 05:52 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2022, 03:08 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Just cuz you don’t know about it, doesn’t mean your woman doesn’t have one. Wink

He probably thought that buzzing sound when she was in the bathroom later was an electric toothbrush.  Laughing

You watch crazy ex-girlfriend too? Great TV show. Catch it on Netflix.
(04-14-2022, 08:09 AM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah but they all look like Rosanne Barr. Am I doing this right?
(04-14-2022, 07:43 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2022, 08:09 AM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]So, if I "identify" as a woman, I will be housed in a facility where I will be surrounded by sexually deprived women on a forty-to-one ratio?  Is this prison or heaven?

Yeah but they all look like Rosanne Barr. Am I doing this right?

I was hoping for more like Ashley Judd in Double Jeopardy.
Pages: 1 2