Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Cause and Effect in Action.........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Florida prosecutor's crackdown on repeat offenders leads to drop in violent crimes as Dem city crime soars

Progressive criminal justice reforms have coincided with rising violence in big US cities

By targeting known violent criminals and seeking stiff penalties for the worst offenders, a Republican Florida prosecutor has reduced violent crime in her community as big cities with Democratic district attorneys around the country, including New York, Los Angeles and Chicago, are witnessing crime spikes.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-prose...whxKXnQ75U
That’s racist!!
(04-21-2022, 08:31 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]That’s racist!!

So you're saying that you automatically associate "violent crime" with "African-Americans" then. Who has the race problem?
(04-21-2022, 08:41 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2022, 08:31 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]That’s racist!!

So you're saying that you automatically associate "violent crime" with "African-Americans" then. Who has the race problem?

LOL, really? That’s what you got out of me being facetious ? 

Good grief, you’re the very definition of “troll” masquerading as a Mod..
I can't tell what's true anymore. This is like sarcasm Inception.
(04-21-2022, 08:50 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2022, 08:41 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]So you're saying that you automatically associate "violent crime" with "African-Americans" then. Who has the race problem?

LOL, really? That’s what you got out of me being facetious ? 

Good grief, you’re the very definition of “troll” masquerading as a Mod..

You weren't being facetious, you were being you. Then when called on it you cower behind "I wasn't serious!!!" and try to deflect the blame.

(04-21-2022, 09:04 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I can't tell what's true anymore. This is like sarcasm Inception.

Ronster isn't true, he just wants to boost his ego with inflammatory rhetoric.His catharsis is yelling at the Cloud.
I think you need to let it go, man. "That's racist" is a pretty common refrain on the right about the left, and this seems to perfectly fit the type of scenario where they are going to bust it out. You're getting into the realm of harassment, imo. I know you don't like Ronster, but you probably shouldn't be telling him his intentions.
(04-22-2022, 05:14 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I think you need to let it go, man. "That's racist" is a pretty common refrain on the right about the left, and this seems to perfectly fit the type of scenario where they are going to bust it out. You're getting into the realm of harassment, imo. I know you don't like Ronster, but you probably shouldn't be telling him his intentions.

Ok. I'm just sick of race hustlers on both sides of the aisle. And it's not that I really dislike him either, his posting has just gotten crazy out of hand lately, and he and I support similar goals so his nonsense damages my own interests.
(04-22-2022, 05:14 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I think you need to let it go, man. "That's racist" is a pretty common refrain on the right about the left, and this seems to perfectly fit the type of scenario where they are going to bust it out. You're getting into the realm of harassment, imo. I know you don't like Ronster, but you probably shouldn't be telling him his intentions.
So what do you call it when you continually go after Mike?
(04-22-2022, 06:39 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]

Tough love? [Image: wink.png]
(04-22-2022, 06:39 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]

I like Mike. I would hang out with him any time he wanted. I just think he's naive, and I challenge that.
(04-22-2022, 11:07 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2022, 06:39 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]So what do you call it when you continually go after Mike?

I like Mike. I would hang out with him any time he wanted. I just think he's naive, and I challenge that.
But it's legit the same thing.

So when you do it to Mike, it's challenging him. But when he does it to Ronster, it's harassment?
(04-22-2022, 11:41 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2022, 11:07 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I like Mike. I would hang out with him any time he wanted. I just think he's naive, and I challenge that.

So when you do it to Mike, it's challenging him. But when he does it to Ronster, it's harassment?

I think with mikesez it's him being naive - believing a lot what is told to him because it comes from authority, so he doesn't question its validity or sources

Ronster for a lot of things, it's just straight ignorance - he just doesn't know [BLEEP] about [BLEEP] a lot of the time.
(04-22-2022, 11:56 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2022, 11:41 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]But it's legit the same thing.

I think with mikesez it's him being naive - believing a lot what is told to him because it comes from authority, so he doesn't question its validity or sources

Ronster for a lot of things, it's just straight ignorance - he just doesn't know [BLEEP] about [BLEEP] a lot of the time.

I am many things, but ignorant is not one of them. I pride myself on learning. Some people just don't like the way I communicate, but don't confuse that with ignorance.
(04-22-2022, 11:07 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I like Mike. I would hang out with him any time he wanted. I just think he's naive, and I challenge that.

I guess harassment is subjective. When you think I'm harassing him, feel free to call me out on it. We'll look at it on a case-by-case basis.

I can take it.  I think Ronster can too.  But I do appreciate it.  It would be better to not be harassed, all else being equal.
So you feel like I harass you?
(04-22-2022, 02:41 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]So you feel like I harass you?

Harass was asking for it...

ba-dum-tssssss
(04-22-2022, 02:41 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]So you feel like I harass you?
By the terms you laid out for Ronster, probably.

You also "harassed" people in the Covid thread by continually badgering them and asking for replies on a daily basis.

Maybe you think Ronster is so stupid that it's like picking on the special needs kid in class..... But if we treat it like he's an adult, it should be no different than what you do to other posters.
(04-22-2022, 02:12 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2022, 11:41 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]But it's legit the same thing.

I can take it.  I think Ronster can too.  But I do appreciate it.  It would be better to not be harassed, all else being equal.

I’m brash and I expect some pushback, but ya; the harassment and nastinesses I could do w/o. That’s why there is a block feature I guess.
Pages: 1 2